Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:18 am

Well, I think it's finished. I just spent the last month reviewing, spotting error after error and re-shooting the scenes. An example of an error might be using the wrong eyes on a character (I do a lot of character file swapping when shooting a scene). I think I found them all, and even re-wrote and re-shot a few scenes I was never fully happy about.

Over 35 gigs of art and video files created to make a 1-hour and 43 minute movie. 2.2 gigs in size. It's been an interesting year. Fucked that I can't put it on my YT channel.

It's going to go on my Vimeo channel in the next few weeks, but I am having a hell of a time trying to inform my subscribers at my YouTube channel where to find the latest videos. I tried making a post telling them what happened and included an http link to vimeo, and the post vanished.

NOW, get this.......I re-posted the message without the link and instead told them to go to video and search for my "Bogdog's Swamp" channel on Vimeo, ... and again my post vanished (!?). Are they blocking people from saying vimeo over there now? What the fu....? The work of an A.I. bot?

Vimeo is terrible for sharing videos anyway. No way to browse.
Last edited by BogDog on Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

BogDog

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:51 am

Verified. They block posts with the word vimeo now. THIS is how bad it had become there:

"Both Top comments and Members comments view may not show content that YouTube detects viewers are not likely to value or interact with. This can include comments that are detected as potentially inappropriate, spam, or impersonation, based on a variety of signals, such as the comment text, commenter channel name text or handle text, avatar, and channel moderation settings. When in Top comments view, top comments from channel members may be made more visible in a dedicated section called ‘Comments by members’."

CORRECTION: Seems I can't post anything there now. Every message gets removed. Unbelievable.

The Gestapo has taken over YT. Fucking A.I. bot crap is going to ruin everything.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Home Movies”