Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Yoho

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby Yoho » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Yeah I have them, I really enjoy your work! :D
It's so nice to share your creations.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Will you make a follow-up with that woman who sent the five to their deaths being punished?

(I think Keekoi could secretly love the jungle perils...and know how to escape them.)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:56 am

Maybe someday. But I have a lot of projects already planned, in the works or already "filmed" and requiring finishing editing. The vore video took a lot out of me, and I'm not even into vore. I fulfilled a lot of requests....Gotta satisfy my needs now for awhile. ;)

Okay, QUICKSAND and TAR PIT fans, have I got a treat for you.

This one was a pain in the ass. Yesterday morn I gather all six scenes that I had shot weeks earlier after spending 2 days to create the sets and act-out / shoot the planned scenes, and proceeded to assemble them in to my next video. I lost count of how many shoots/takes it took me to get it right, but the number is in the triple digits. I had to empty my desktop recycle bin often. I thrive on the little details.

But when I loaded the half-dozen clips into Nero Video for editing, I discovered that none of the six scenes had an audio track! (?) At first I thought that my audio codecs had become corrupt, but a test proved that my other videos and mp3 songs played fine. SHIT! Properties for the clips showed a zero bit rate for the sound tracks. ?????????????

To this day I do not know what happened to them. I could swear the clips had audio when I viewed them right after recording. Total mystery there. It's all mud flow under the bridge now.

So starting around 10 am yesterday after this upsetting discovery, I re-opened Game Maker and re-built all of the sets again. Then I re-assembled the characters with the right clothes and skin colors and started to re-shoot the whole friggin' thingall over again. I finished four of the 6 required scenes before I noticed that my main character had an upper arm detached and floated 4 pixels to the rear. Must have happened when I was changing skin color, which basically involves swapping all body parts. FUCK! Gotta re-shoot again........... :evil: I bit the bullet and got it all done.

Then I took the new raw clips and built up the video. I finally finished about 6 am this morning after a non-stop 20-hour shooting, editing and assembling creativity session (yawwwwn!). After sleeping from 6am to noon today I spent the rest of today refining and spotting/fixing typos and flaws. I must say, the re-shoot involved some improvements and new additions, and some of the scenes came out even better than hoped. So all came out for the best in the end, except for losing some ZZZ's.

I hope...no, I KNOW you will like this one. All new scenes and props. Please enjoy "Jenn - Terror at Tar Beach"

LINK: https://youtu.be/XWANnByB4m4

:)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:23 am

Wow! That was excellent! Sinking at a beach, even if it is in a tar seep, is still very hot. And I love how Jenn looks like Taylor Swift. :D

Most impressive! I love the beach setting!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:32 am

Thank you.

And the setting is somewhat based in reality, definitely inspired by same. I found out about the Carpinteria tar pits in South Calif. by accident while visiting my older brother in Santa Barbara, just north of there. He lived in Carpinteria for about a year before moving to SB.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpinteria_Tar_Pits

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:52 am

It was pretty good. :) Next time, I would like to see the black tar, rather than it being hidden under beach sand. :geek:

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:50 am

I have a tar pit-related story in development. Almost guaranteed it will make it to the screen someday. My resources and capabilities are much greater now. I'm also doing some game graphics work for a friend whose name I was asked of to keep to myself. You'll learn it eventually.

Speaking of new movie making abilities, you may get to see some more today. I'm finishing up on a quicksand-related double feature starring Sally and Amber, and it may get uploaded tonight (Thursday) if my latest reviewing sees nothing else to fix. I THOUGHT I had it done, only to learn I left the credits out for one song by a well-known musician. Processing/coding the files into a movie format right now as I type this. If it goes up tonight then it should be on my YouTube page tonight.

UPDATE: Sorry. Delayed. I hope to get it up tomorrow. This stuff is so complex.

This one ventures into new ground. I see a lot of "X-ray" artworks (MrBlackGoo's name for it) that show the victims lower limbs and lower torso below the surface of whatever medium they sink into. This piece by the skilled Sir-Raymond2k3 is one example: https://www.deviantart.com/sir-raymond2 ... -821352256

So I made a movie in the same light, where you can see everything going on below the surface as well as above. It really is quite fascinating to see this unseen digital world. I think you will be pleased.

When the film is available I will post the link here as usual. Happy sinking!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:21 pm

QUICKSAND CREEK / DOUBLE FEATURE is up on Y-tube and ready for viewing. Hope you like.

LINK: https://youtu.be/7WpYigeKpk4

UPDATE: Dispute going on for the music I used in the vid. Video temporarily blocked. Not the first time. Hope I can win the dispute. If not then I'll have to change the tunes. The current ones fit the video so well. Fingers crossed.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:21 pm

BogDog wrote:QUICKSAND CREEK / DOUBLE FEATURE is up on Y-tube and ready for viewing. Hope you like.

LINK: https://youtu.be/7WpYigeKpk4

UPDATE: Dispute going on for the music I used in the vid. Video temporarily blocked. Not the first time. Hope I can win the dispute. If not then I'll have to change the tunes. The current ones fit the video so well. Fingers crossed.

Damn, that's a real shame!

I loved "Jenn - Terror at Tar Beach", and I look forward to when you're able to get this Quicksand Creek video sorted.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:11 pm

I hope the underview has the victim messy...I hate it when they're shown clean under the sinky surface...

Return to “Home Movies”