Game-sourced home movie

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
BogDog

Game-sourced home movie

Postby BogDog » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:58 pm

I just noticed that the "Home Movies" section includes animations, so here's my first submission. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKUE_xSH5BE
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

quagmire_uk

Re: Game-sourced home movie

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Wow, that was brilliant!

And you've got really good mastery of how the various bogs work: they all have the power to make you sink to your death, but you made it convincingly look like she was walking in and out of bogs, taking photos - with brilliant details like putting down the selfie stick while searching for shoes, etc...it was a brilliant little story, exactly the sort of thing we'd see from one of the live-action quicksand video producers here. Really well done.

WesternSoupyMud

Postby WesternSoupyMud » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Really impressively narrated!
A proper storyline and realistic emotions too.
I guess I know what I'm playing on later...

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:05 am

Thank you. I guess it's obvious that I've toyed with this modded game demo for some time. This is clip number 13 ;) I will also be releasing a version of our little selfie-shutterbug with a happy ending soon too, for fans who do not enjoy fatality endings (myself included in that group).

As far as game play goes, it's no longer a challenge to get across the hazzards. I can go from one end of the demo to the other in just a few seconds. But put to task as a film studio is a better use for it, IMO. It's fortunate that some items like clothes are editable with some effort. I wish I could alter skin color for multi-ethnic clips, but that's hard-coded I guess.

There are no other games featuring QS that even come close this one. Thank MrBlackGoo for the mods that made it possible, and MudBait for adding new features that made this latest flick possible to produce as seen.

TOOLS: Using STREAMING VIDEO RECORDER to copy the game scenes and NERO 2014 to assemble the clip from scenes and add features like text balloons.

I just finished a pleasure-sink video, my first. Not my usual cup-of-tea, but I think I did an acceptable job with it. Hope you all who like happy sinking will enjoy it. A little sexual activity was included too, of course. 8-)

LINK: https://youtu.be/pL4kDWkoPIk

If you haven't seen them, all of my earlier CrackleCradlePlus-made clips can be found at YouTube. You will notice that these "pre-MudBait" clips aren't quite as sophisticated as the latest 2 I just released, but are still more than enjoyable. "Tara and the tar pit" has almost 30,000 views!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/user/bogdog999
Last edited by BogDog on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:34 am

The new vid isn't there. What happened?

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:49 am

Wow, you spotted that quick! :shock:

Sorry about that. I spotted a flaw I wanted to fix, so the release is held up one hour ( the time it takes for NERO to re-render this 11 minute video.)

The wait will be worth it. I'm very pleased with the results. Yuki has some mods never seen before, including being able to close her eyes at appropriate times automatically. Hold on to your hat! :o

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:59 am

OK, here it is. Hope you all like!: https://youtu.be/pL4kDWkoPIk

WesternSoupyMud

Postby WesternSoupyMud » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Loooooooove that new one! A great nude edit too.

Such a shame the mod won't be redeveloped any more though. There was always more scope in Crackle Cradle than 'just gore punishments', and it looked like CCPlus was going in that direction. Hopefully MudBait will take on the mantle left by MrBlackGoo and we'll get some more sinking and peril options!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 pm

New CCP-X (CrackleCradlePlus - Xtended) video coming Friday. Sort of a treasure hunt. Watch for it.

This will be the last one until MudBait completes and releases his version-2 of the extended mod. I have more ideas but I may need more "tools". ;)

So the Premier is tomorrow.....I will be introducing new character, "Roxie".

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:42 am

I was actually hoping to ask for a willing tar sink...

Return to “Home Movies”