Boggy Doggy (my youtube channel)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
gamwam

Re: Boggy Doggy (my youtube channel)

Postby gamwam » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:44 pm

to be honest hardly anyone these days will show themselves sinking for fear of there material being shared all over the internet,. so the mask is a great idea to protect your identity,. if masks are the only way we get to watch male sinks then bring on the whole friggin mascaraed ball i say,. masks for all men!,. now get sharing those masked male sinks guys lol

Slugjaba1922

Postby Slugjaba1922 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Though learning how to properly use something like vegas 16 or even vegas 14 you can watch tutorials on how to blur out your face I've been editing for a long time. It happens to be a major past time for me. Honestly I probably wouldn't charge anything to a person if they just wanted their face blurred out it doesn't take but a couple of minutes to go through a 20 minute video and spot pick and completely blur out a face or even pixelate. Both work great. Honestly if anybody wanted to or was thinking about posting here but didn't want their face shown feel free to dm me I'll edit it for free I got way to much time on my hands.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:17 am

i dont know but can you say put some kind of makeup like green or red on face and then use one of those efects like in Groundhog Day to cancel out that color? automatic like?
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

Return to “Home Movies”