Boggy Doggy (my youtube channel)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Raptor90

Boggy Doggy (my youtube channel)

Postby Raptor90 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:37 am

So over the years I've shared videos unlisted on youtube from a few channels I have. Tonight I finally created a channel with all my content listed. I'm not model, and I am a male. I just want to give back to the community here with some content and share some of the gems that nature created for me.

These swamps are in Nova Scotia, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE1EMZ ... subscriber

Atmosphere13

Re: Boggy Doggy (my youtube channel)

Postby Atmosphere13 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Excellent - great channel/videos! If you’re planning on doing more, and if you’re open to requests/feedback, I thought your struggle video without the dog mask was best - would love to see more of that kind, the drama/struggle is heightened when can see facial expression (though I can appreciate reasons why you, and others who do videos, might not want to have your face on display). If I might be even bolder - I’d love to see a Flash Gordon scene re-enactment, complete with costume (those bogs/swamps are perfect - and you could make the struggle last longer than the blink of an eye movie version!); I’m dreaming now!

Anyway, regardless of that speculation, great work/videos!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Woof?

;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am

i love this Chanel - at last, a real male sinker whos happy to share wit ha great location too,... peat bogs are great sinks :)

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:17 am

Atmosphere13 wrote:Excellent - great channel/videos! If you’re planning on doing more, and if you’re open to requests/feedback, I thought your struggle video without the dog mask was best - would love to see more of that kind, the drama/struggle is heightened when can see facial expression (though I can appreciate reasons why you, and others who do videos, might not want to have your face on display). If I might be even bolder - I’d love to see a Flash Gordon scene re-enactment, complete with costume (those bogs/swamps are perfect - and you could make the struggle last longer than the blink of an eye movie version!); I’m dreaming now!

Anyway, regardless of that speculation, great work/videos!

Thanks! The season is winding down here so unsure I'll get out anymore, plus with a hurricane dumping a ton of rain on us awhile back it kinda saturated the place. I'm not too worried about hiding my face or not, but it is better for me though. Yeah, them bogs do take the good out of you, especially when wearing shoes, I would have to stop for rests in the midst of it.

bogsinker89x

Postby bogsinker89x » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Your videos are the very best I have ever seen :O Especially because it's not just a random small pool of mud anywhere (like my boring bogs lol) but a neverending kinda bottomless boggy area waiting for 1000s of sinkers to do their business there :P you live in a paradise...!!! :D

have you never had any doubt getting out there? coz it is really just swampy ground around you? i always have a stable surface close in my damn boring bogs

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Can u wear opaque tights in your videos like on mine ? :)

One Stuck Fox

Postby One Stuck Fox » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Wow, these are some neat videos!

I really like the way you plunge in and sink up to your chest without testing the depth at all.
Seems dangerous, but it definitely looks fun XD

And it's always good to have more pups around ^ ^

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Lintime Sinker wrote:Can u wear opaque tights in your videos like on mine ? :)

Nah, I just wear throwaway type clothing.

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:17 pm

One Stuck Fox wrote:Wow, these are some neat videos!

I really like the way you plunge in and sink up to your chest without testing the depth at all.
Seems dangerous, but it definitely looks fun XD

And it's always good to have more pups around ^ ^

The mask does a great job in keeping the mud out of the ears etc. Especially at the tidal flats

Return to “Home Movies”