Butt last

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
The Great Red Spot

Butt last

Postby The Great Red Spot » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:46 am

Here is a small animation I made with Blender, not the greatest quality, but good for a beginner

Girl Sinking in Quicksand.png

dd6bpcp-d1eda8ff-092d-4f02-9d80-513216cf1519.gif

A girl runs through a swampy area near some hot springs in the jungle when she trips over a tree root and falls headfirst into a pool of quicksand. Trying to get her head and arms free from the quicksand, her legs become stucks with only her rear end left above the surface. Still struggling to free herself, the girl rolls slightly to her side before vanishing forever into the sinister aggressive black bog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Re: Butt last

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:53 am

Not bad. But is there a link to the actual animation?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:41 pm

So someone else has also been experimenting with Blender's liquid simulation. Nice. :)

I have given up on getting it to play nice with Daz content though, so I'm stuck with Fluidos. *sigh*

Black Clay Lord wrote:Not bad. But is there a link to the actual animation?

Click on the second image and you'll see an animated gif.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Aiko wrote:So someone else has also been experimenting with Blender's liquid simulation. Nice. :)

I have given up on getting it to play nice with Daz content though, so I'm stuck with Fluidos. *sigh*

Black Clay Lord wrote:Not bad. But is there a link to the actual animation?

Click on the second image and you'll see an animated gif.

Oh. Duh...
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Home Movies”