My first sinking video

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
cbqdbq

Re: My first sinking video

Postby cbqdbq » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:29 am

it sounded like you were gasping thru your mouth even when your face was mostly covered. but that couldnt be because youd get it in your mouth. how did you sound like you were gasping while the quicksand was over your face?
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:37 pm

hope you manage to get more sinks on video ,.. its great for us that love to watch a guy sink

Rickington

Postby Rickington » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 pm

gamwam wrote:hope you manage to get more sinks on video ,.. its great for us that love to watch a guy sink

I will start uploading again soon... if I find something good. My old spot was semi-compromised. I'm seeing more people there :shock:

cj125

Postby cj125 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:23 pm

cbqdbq wrote:it sounded like you were gasping thru your mouth even when your face was mostly covered. but that couldnt be because youd get it in your mouth. how did you sound like you were gasping while the quicksand was over your face?

In thicker clay like this you can get a bit under the surface before it completely closes over your mouth. Even with mouth wide open under the surface, it can take a bit for the mud to actually fill and cut off air.

Return to “Home Movies”