time for me to "properly" introduce myself

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
bizzare guy

time for me to "properly" introduce myself

Postby bizzare guy » Mon May 04, 2009 12:15 am

my name is bizzare guy, i am an animator, and a huge fan of quicksand.
now, i first started liking mud and quicksand right about the time i hit 21, i have dave to thank for "pulling me in" (no, it's a compliment, not an insult)
anyways, as an animator, i've put together a little sink animation of a wolf girl
(please forgive the quality, as it was my first attempt)
here's a little bit about myself i would like to share.
i'm a pokemon fan (you thought they stopped at 18, although maybe not)
i'm also a vore fan, a lover of body expansions, and I enjoy the occasional body transformation
i've been waiting for a moment to spring out at deep sinking (never happened, guess i was too shy...)
i can make video games, and am currently making a quicksand one (it's in the testing stages right now)
also, i may send in a few quicksand animations from time to time, so keep your eye out. (but please, keep that eye in your head)

thank you for having me

bizzare guy,
whatever you did not expect...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mudman4

Re: time for me to "properly" introduce myself

Postby mudman4 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:32 am

intresting animation.

can't wait to play your game.
Where's the mud at?

Zakail

Re: time for me to "properly" introduce myself

Postby Zakail » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Thank you for introducing yourself. It isn't always easy, and you don't always get a welcome so smooth as one might expect. We look forward to having you amongst us, and seeing what comes of your game.

I myself am getting myself 'introduced.' Making an offering, as you have, is a very good start.

Return to “Home Movies”