Sexy girl attacked in swamp....

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
hootersfiend

Sexy girl attacked in swamp....

Postby hootersfiend » Sun May 23, 2010 8:58 am

Ok...so, it's not quite quicksand, but this was a little something I threw together in about a couple hours with a really cool 3D modeling/animation program called "iClone 4 PRO". Sound effects were pulled off the 'net. I wanted to find a good monster sound, but figured the silent approach was best. :D I hope you enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hootersfiend

Re: Sexy girl attacked in swamp....

Postby hootersfiend » Mon May 24, 2010 3:22 am

Wow...did it suck THAT bad? :shock:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 am

Hmm not bad at all :)

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 am

Whew....thanks...I was getting worried that my first movie submission kinda bombed...save for all the downloads it got... :lol:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm

I really liked it! :D Nice struggling for sure! Looking forward to any future releases. :)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Cool. I'm curious to know if the characters used by this system can be made to resemble specific, real people. Obviously I don't mean photographically resemble, but enough to be recognizable.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Fred588 wrote:Cool. I'm curious to know if the characters used by this system can be made to resemble specific, real people. Obviously I don't mean photographically resemble, but enough to be recognizable.

Thanks, everybody. I'm glad you liked it.

Fred, yes, you can actually facemap photos of anyone and make the characters resemble them pretty well. It makes for some very realistic looking characters, at least in the face. If you wanted to put your friends in a cool sci-fi movie, but didn't have the budget for set construction, props, costumes, etc...this is a great program to use.

Sometimes, when I know that the project I'm creating is going to tax my computer power, I will create virtual blue or green stages, and composite the backgrounds later with Magix Movie Edit Pro 15.

The best photo to have of a person is a straight-on facial photo, with a fairly neutral emotive look (either plain-faced, or poker-faced)...that way you can manipulate the "character's" facial expressions more accurately. A smiling photograph is much more difficult to turn into an angry or scared expression in the program.

I will say that I based this character model on a celebrity chick.

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 pm

PM2K wrote:I really liked it! :D Nice struggling for sure! Looking forward to any future releases. :)

And yes, there will be more. :)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu May 27, 2010 2:26 am

Very nice work.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Thu May 27, 2010 11:17 am

Many thanks, nachtjaeger. :)

Return to “Home Movies”