I have sth to ask about

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Lintime Sinker

Re: I have sth to ask about

Postby Lintime Sinker » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:41 am

zac shadow wrote:
Fred588 wrote:My advice, based on many years teaching graduate students to do research, is to avoid trying to jump straight to something that is too big. Don't try to make a video under risky conditions right away. Instead, take your time and do things one step at a time. For example, leave the cameras at home and forget submerging for a while. Just learn how the mud works, how different kinds of mud work, and so on, maybe waist deep at most. Then, when you understand how that works try a little deeper. And so on. To use an admittedly Eurocentric expression, "Rome was not built in a day."

Well,This time our mud pit is not deep,Because last mud pit we used is too deep,And when the girl sink up to her neck she suddenly collapsed,And scared everyone,So this time we use a shallow mud pit and prepare to submerge by squat,But still afraid of safety :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can u show the video when the girl sunk until her neck?

zac shadow

Re: 雷:我有事要问

Postby zac shadow » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:19 am

mud boy tyc wrote:I an Chinese,too

你在群里吗?我是E-comon

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:21 am

Lintime Sinker wrote:
zac shadow wrote:
Fred588 wrote:My advice, based on many years teaching graduate students to do research, is to avoid trying to jump straight to something that is too big. Don't try to make a video under risky conditions right away. Instead, take your time and do things one step at a time. For example, leave the cameras at home and forget submerging for a while. Just learn how the mud works, how different kinds of mud work, and so on, maybe waist deep at most. Then, when you understand how that works try a little deeper. And so on. To use an admittedly Eurocentric expression, "Rome was not built in a day."

Well,This time our mud pit is not deep,Because last mud pit we used is too deep,And when the girl sink up to her neck she suddenly collapsed,And scared everyone,So this time we use a shallow mud pit and prepare to submerge by squat,But still afraid of safety :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

His video is limited for 6 buyers.The video is already stopped for sale.

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 am

Fred588 wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

I doubt very much the depth of the mud had anything to do with a model collapsing. There can be effects on the circulation from pressure on the neck but that would happen regardless of the full depth. Look up "mammalian diving reflex".

Another question,Are your videos only sell on umd?

mud boy tyc

Postby mud boy tyc » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:23 am

zac shadow wrote:

你在群里吗?我是E-comon

什么群

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:25 am

mud boy tyc wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

你在群里吗?我是E-comon

什么群

陷泥群

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:04 pm

zac shadow wrote:
Lintime Sinker wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

His video is limited for 6 buyers.The video is already stopped for sale.

OH nooo
Why only 6? :|

mud boy tyc

Postby mud boy tyc » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 am

zac shadow wrote:
mud boy tyc wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

你在群里吗?我是E-comon

什么群

陷泥群