I have sth to ask about

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
zac shadow

I have sth to ask about

Postby zac shadow » Tue May 25, 2021 10:42 am

Well well everyone,I have a big question.My friend wanna take a video about submerged in a mud pit,But in China no one have tried about submerged in mudpit,is there any security method ? We all afraid of any accident during the process,Can you give me some advices? :( :( :(

Beast260

Re: I have sth to ask about

Postby Beast260 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:29 pm

well always have someone nearby that can give a quick hand to pull someone out if they get stuck under while submerging. or have a sturdy rope for them to grab so you can pull them out or have it attached to them ready in case they cant get out once under.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:58 pm

My advice, based on many years teaching graduate students to do research, is to avoid trying to jump straight to something that is too big. Don't try to make a video under risky conditions right away. Instead, take your time and do things one step at a time. For example, leave the cameras at home and forget submerging for a while. Just learn how the mud works, how different kinds of mud work, and so on, maybe waist deep at most. Then, when you understand how that works try a little deeper. And so on. To use an admittedly Eurocentric expression, "Rome was not built in a day."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

mud boy tyc

回复:我有事要问

Postby mud boy tyc » Tue May 25, 2021 3:04 pm

I am also a Chinese

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Wed May 26, 2021 9:27 am

Fred588 wrote:My advice, based on many years teaching graduate students to do research, is to avoid trying to jump straight to something that is too big. Don't try to make a video under risky conditions right away. Instead, take your time and do things one step at a time. For example, leave the cameras at home and forget submerging for a while. Just learn how the mud works, how different kinds of mud work, and so on, maybe waist deep at most. Then, when you understand how that works try a little deeper. And so on. To use an admittedly Eurocentric expression, "Rome was not built in a day."

Well,This time our mud pit is not deep,Because last mud pit we used is too deep,And when the girl sink up to her neck she suddenly collapsed,And scared everyone,So this time we use a shallow mud pit and prepare to submerge by squat,But still afraid of safety :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:45 pm

zac shadow wrote:
Fred588 wrote:My advice, based on many years teaching graduate students to do research, is to avoid trying to jump straight to something that is too big. Don't try to make a video under risky conditions right away. Instead, take your time and do things one step at a time. For example, leave the cameras at home and forget submerging for a while. Just learn how the mud works, how different kinds of mud work, and so on, maybe waist deep at most. Then, when you understand how that works try a little deeper. And so on. To use an admittedly Eurocentric expression, "Rome was not built in a day."

Well,This time our mud pit is not deep,Because last mud pit we used is too deep,And when the girl sink up to her neck she suddenly collapsed,And scared everyone,So this time we use a shallow mud pit and prepare to submerge by squat,But still afraid of safety :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I doubt very much the depth of the mud had anything to do with a model collapsing. There can be effects on the circulation from pressure on the neck but that would happen regardless of the full depth. Look up "mammalian diving reflex".
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Fred588 wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

I doubt very much the depth of the mud had anything to do with a model collapsing. There can be effects on the circulation from pressure on the neck but that would happen regardless of the full depth. Look up "mammalian diving reflex".

Emmmmm but last mud pit is really deep,My friend says that momment model's face became really scary and ugly ,It was her true emotion.
So this time we choose a pit much shallower,But still a little afraid,We don't know how to guarantee her safety. :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:07 pm

First, gain the experience of sinking over your head in mud yourself in various kinds of mud. You can then teach your models how to do so themselves. Also, have your models practice playing and sinking in mud without filming. Some models will take to mud like a duck to water, others will not and should not be used for filming.

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:18 am

Fred588 wrote:
zac shadow wrote:

There is a big problem!My friend wanna take a true submerge and rescue,It's too dangerous! :o

mud boy tyc

雷:我有事要问

Postby mud boy tyc » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:08 pm

I an Chinese,too

Return to “Home Movies”