Me in boots in quicksand Caution- CD sinking

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
rgadt

Me in boots in quicksand Caution- CD sinking

Postby rgadt » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am

One of my most fun sinks captured to share with my friends who enjoy similar activities. I just wish I was able to sink somewhat deeper than this. Still it's the best I've done in quite some time. Hope you like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWq4nTgwjLQ
rgadt

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Me in boots in quicksand Caution- CD sinking

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am

Nice sinking! Getting over the hips is nice if one can do it..... :)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

You lucky dog! What an awesome spot to sink in!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 am

That's a gorgeous little bog and the spot you sank in did not, to me anyway, look like it should be quicksand! That looks like a stream going over a firm sandy ground.

The tipoff was when the surface bent under your weight.

What a nice surprise! It' certainly deep enough for some good fun!

I did like the boots. I'm not sure I could wear that particular style, what with the toes being so pointy, but I do have a pair of patent-leathers with high heels and more room in the toes...they did wash out good after I bogged in 'em last year...hmmm...maybe I should get 'em out again.

Nessie

rgadt

Postby rgadt » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks guys!!! it was lots of fun :D
It's really cool when you're walking along and you feel the ground under your feet begin to bounce, and you stop, and suddenly you're sinking! Sometimes it's only calf deep or knee deep, but a few times as my videos show, I was up to or over the tops of my thigh boots. Of course, most everybody here has experienced that I know :) Just wish I could have gotten chest deep at least; I guess in that one spot I could've bent my legs and gotten somewhat deeper, but I was so excited I didn't even think to do it... I stopped sinking and rather than try to work my way in deeper I was ready to get out and look for a deeper spot. I love that little spot but about 10 minutes before the nice sink I recorded here I was hiding behind some bushes waiting for a couple of kids who happened by to leave. It's a little hard to hide when you're wearing nice shiny black PVC all over on a June afternoon. But they did leave without finding me and I was able to enjoy my little spot here (whew!). Nessie, I love you already, and you would give me great joy to see you slip your black high-heeled knee boots on again and sink them in your bog up there. Thanks :) Hopefully soon I'll be doing some more sinking in a couple of other locations, maybe even up on the Red River if I get some vacation time with nice sinking weather.
rgadt

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 am

rgadt wrote:It's a little hard to hide when you're wearing nice shiny black PVC all over on a June afternoon.

I can definitely understand. I smuggled a little white dress into a bog today. The whole mud thing is a lot easier if you don't indulge in special clothing, which is why so very many of my clips show me in stuff that is, basically, somewhere between street wear and swim wear, and it gets muddied, gets rinsed and finally air-dries right on me.

But if you can have a special outfit, it's so much more fun!

Nessie, I love you already, and you would give me great joy to see you slip your black high-heeled knee boots on again and sink them in your bog up there. Thanks :)

I still got 'em. They need the right site, though, and this one wasn't quite it. If they're invisible the second you step in it doesn't work. I got to save those for a mudpit where they can be used for serious stomping.

Come to think of it, they too are an item that needs to be smuggled in.

Nessie

Theog

Postby Theog » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Well rgadt, in my opinion, that's an awesome looking spot!
As for sinking depth, I've yet to go past just-over knee depth, so I'm mildly jealous. :P
Nice find. :D

Return to “Home Movies”