It's Kelly's turn

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
bbjohn

It's Kelly's turn

Postby bbjohn » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm

That last time I had something from my revamping of Theme Park Guides in Quicksand, we got to see how Sandy, the tall blonde, reacted when she found herself up to her calves in the mire. This time, we see Kelly, the small, voluptuous brunette. Her expletive at the end seems fitting, as she's probably wondering how she's going to explain how she got her right shoe and sock muddy. Even though she had only one foot in the muck, she found it was very difficult to pull free. If you've seen the video on You Tube, you know she did pull free, but only after some effort. She later sank into muck after losing her footing during her failed attempt at rescuing Sandy.

I apologize for the quality. I wanted to make it small enough so I wouldn't get that "the connection has been reset" notice when I tired to upload it.

It isn't easy coordinating voices with animated mouth movements. Having now done it, I have even greater admiration for the great animators.

I'm still in the process of writing the sequel where Sandy and Kelly get rescued. when I have it in story form, I'll post it in the story section.

Big Bad John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Re: It's Kelly's turn

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 am

Very nice and very well done! I do like it when voluptuous gals with thick, curvy calves and thighs get stuck in the mud. :D Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Home Movies”