Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
drnooom

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 20'th, 2017!!!

Postby drnooom » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am

Awesome as always boggy! Thanks for sharing your amazing spot

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:03 pm

I totally agree.
Its also brings me great pleasure to watch your great clips.
There are so many times when I wish I could magically transport members of this community to my area to enjoy the sucking quagmire!

That is very kind of you and I'd really like to take that offer.
I wish it would be possible to magically transport members of this community .

Your latest Clip "The Stubborn And Defiant Quicksand Skeptic" is so awesome.
The quicksand looks so inviting to me.
For me this is exactly how the perfect quicksand bog should be.
Everything is awesome (I love that great waterbed effect and how thick the bog is and how slow you sink in it.
I really wish I also could sink in that bog right now. :D
Thanks for sharing this great moment it with us again.
I also wish Dave will take some more videos of his sweet actresses in exactly such bog. :twisted:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Let me add my voice to the chorus of praise, Boggy Man. :D

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us once again, including that incredible footage. I ache with jealously when I see those wonderful person-eating bogs you get to wallow in... wishing I could have such places close to where I live which I can access.

Again, thanks so much. :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 am

You are all very welcome! :D Thanks for all the appreciation! :D It makes me want to do more videos all the more! :D

However, I am still waiting for my neck to improve (still sandy crackling, and aches), and am going to wait until next weekend (probably Sunday) before going on my next outing. I hope that I can manage to do some underbog sinks, because I am dying to go under in not only my regular, groomed, super-thick bog, but also go under the newly exposed softer stuff on the south end of the pond as well! :D However, it seems that there is a bit of a lack of stable ground around the exposed newer stuff, which could make setting up the camera on a stick a bit of a challenge. :? I am also going to have to try and use my hands to support my head when I rise up through the mud to try and keep from straining my neck muscles further, as well as restrict any head movement while beneath the surface. :? When coasting downhill, I plan on removing my hat (I will still keep my helmet on, of course) because the visor forces me to tilt my head even higher, which puts too much strain on my neck. So, hopefully, I can get through that day without making my neck much more worse, although any activity seems to aggravate it. :?

After that outing, I might choose to use the outing after that to cannibalize the thicker mud in the newly exposed area on the south end of the pond, by transferring buckets of mud from there to my main sinking spot to build it up higher so that it will become exposed and thicken earlier in the season. This has been an unusual summer, with the mud thickening to where it is normally during a dry summer, in late September! The drop in water levels is a month ahead of other dry years! I don't know when another year like this will happen, but I want to take advantage of the exposed stuff while I can! :mrgreen:

It is a shame that I haven't been able to check out other places, such as the large meadow west of Grizzly Hill, which has beaver ponds that might have deep mud exposed as well, and then there are some other ponds, including my mud lake pond, which might have stuff exposed for the first time in years! :D But, I have been limiting/devoting myself to my Crescent Road pond, and my one special sinking spot, which is the fastest to access, since I don't have to bike too far, and therefore don't have to risk hurting my knees. But, I still wonder what those areas are like now... :?
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Boggy,

Love your work!
Would be awesome to see you do a sink in which you venture into the muck with the intent of pleasuring yourself while in the muck... only to realize that you sank too deep and are too exhausted after climax to get out, and the muck takes you under in the end.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:56 am

kwiksand1 wrote:Boggy,

Love your work!

Thanks for your appreciation! :D

Would be awesome to see you do a sink in which you venture into the muck with the intent of pleasuring yourself while in the muck... only to realize that you sank too deep and are too exhausted after climax to get out, and the muck takes you under in the end.

While that is an interesting scenario, I am trying to leave out any sexual aspect to my videos, because I feel it is way too risky. I have been flagged in the past and given strikes, even for videos of me emerging from the mud! :shock: So, I don't want to take any chances. :? I suppose that I could make one and upload it to some file-sharing site, but I don't feel comfortable releasing anything with me masturbating in the mud on the internet, in case it gets posted elsewhere more public. :oops: Also, if I did such a video, it might not appeal to as wide an audience as my other videos, and it might discourage some from viewing my other videos for fear that they might contain more sexual stuff. :? Sorry. :(

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 30'th, 2017!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am

On Sunday, August 27'th, I had my 5'th outing of the season! :D I couldn't resist exploring some of the exposed mud in the hidden liquid mud and sticks pond, and so I shot a video of me checking out one enticing patch! At my Crescent Road pond, I shot a video of me sinking in my usual spot, but the memory card filled up during shooting, resulting in the video being cut off! :x But, I was able to do a re-take of the missing part, and it worked out! :) Make certain that the settings is set to 720p for the quality! Enjoy! 8-)

Log-Filled Bottomless Mud Exploration!

A man makes his way around a section of soft muddy shoreline full of submerged logs, with gaps between the hidden logs where he could potentially sink to who knows how deep! But, each time he hits the space between the logs, he struggles and then stops himself from sinking too far into the quivering ooze, before climbing back onto the submerged logs and moving to different spots, mushing the mud around him as he goes!

Looks Can Be Deceiving!

A man thinks that a patch of cracked ground with dry spots is safe enough to walk on, only to discover it is not! :twisted: This is in a two-part playlist:

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

dreamsun_14774

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 30'th, 2017!!!

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:50 am

great video.
That "Looks Can Be Deceiving! bog is absolutly awesome.
This is what I would call a perfect bog :twisted:
Thank you Boggy for sharing that.

Semoyogi28

Postby Semoyogi28 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 pm

I'd watch that!
Boggy Man wrote:
kwiksand1 wrote:Boggy,

Love your work!

Thanks for your appreciation! :D

While that is an interesting scenario, I am trying to leave out any sexual aspect to my videos, because I feel it is way too risky. I have been flagged in the past and given strikes, even for videos of me emerging from the mud! :shock: So, I don't want to take any chances. :? I suppose that I could make one and upload it to some file-sharing site, but I don't feel comfortable releasing anything with me masturbating in the mud on the internet, in case it gets posted elsewhere more public. :oops: Also, if I did such a video, it might not appeal to as wide an audience as my other videos, and it might discourage some from viewing my other videos for fear that they might contain more sexual stuff. :? Sorry. :(

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sept 13'th, 2017!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 am

On Tuesday, September 5'th, I had my 6'th and final outing of the season! The bulk of the day was spent adding mud to my main bog to raise its level enough to be exposed earlier in future seasons. I wasn't really going to do any videos, but at the end of the day, when I was finished, before cleaning up, I planned on slogging through the "treacherous" bottomless mud on the south shoreline, and felt that I just had to capture it on video, so I would have at least some action to share with the community from that day! :)

Because it was so late in the day, and the cleanup water was getting a bit shallow from all the dry weather, and the cleanup water not as warm due to persistent clouds and smoke reducing the strength of the sunshine, I had to limit the depth of my sink for a faster and easier cleanup. The top 4 feet of mud was loose enough for me to move my legs and body through (with a lot of work), with thicker stuff below that gives way if I struggle in any one spot! :D Because I was basically (forcefully) walking forward through the more jellylike stuff, on top of the thicker stuff 4 feet below the surface, I remained around just over waist deep most of the time, although I did go deeper in some spots. I also wore my glasses because I wasn't submerging. It was really a shame not to go under that wonderful stuff! All I would have had to do was stand in any one place and struggle to sink deeper! If I had been there earlier, and had my swim cap on to keep my hair, forehead and ears clean and dry, and my swim goggles on to keep my eyes clean and dry, then perhaps I could have had a submergence sink! :? That quivering quaking morass would have been perfect for a dramatic struggling/submergence video! :D But, at least I left with a video of me fighting my way, slightly over waist deep, through bottomless mud whose surface really quivers like jelly! :D By next spring, it will likely revert to being submerged pond bottom again, and stay that way for I don't know how many years before it becomes exposed again. :( :? But then, with global warming, who knows? :roll: Enjoy the video, and make certain that the "Quality" in "Settings" is set to 720p! 8-)

My Final Bog Encounter For 2017!

The shoreline in the photo below doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary, but click on it and watch what happens when a 6' 2" man takes a stroll around there, and winds up having to fight his way THROUGH the shoreline to get around (and there is nothing solid beneath his feet)! Quite a workout! :mrgreen:

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”