Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 28'th, 201

Postby PM2K » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Incredible footage yet again, Boggy! Nicely played! :D

clayboy

Postby clayboy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm glad to see you're back in the thick of it, Boggy Man. Your videos are always the best in quicksand melodrama and a genuine highlight on this site. Thanks for sharing with us.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I have to agree clayboy, boggymans videos are the only reason I bother to check this forum, and he never fails to disappoint

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sept 8'th, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks for the encouraging responses! :D

On Friday, August 9'th, I had my third outing of the season, where I returned to my Crescent Road pond for the second time this season. Just as I had hoped, the two week wait resulted in a definite drop in the water levels, with my sinking spot, which got submerged after disturbing it back on July 26'th, being exposed again! :D There was still some water on the east side, and a lot of the mud was still quite soggy on top, but it was way better than I had last seen it! :) I had a nice dramatic sink and escape there in front of the camera, and then afterwards, off-camera, spent a while submerged with swim goggles and a breathing hose, then just brief submergences without the hose, then lingering with my mouth exposed, then my face exposed, and then crawling over the entire area. This time, unlike last time, all surface water disappeared with the activity, leaving the entire bog with hardly any water on top, quite a difference from how I had left the bog last time! :D

Enjoy the videos! 8-)

A hiker is walking through a meadow, enjoying the great outdoors. Suddenly, he encounters a bear (offscreen) and quickly runs away from it, only to fall victim to another danger! :twisted:

Here is a patch of disturbed mud, which doesn't look too threatening. :roll: But, it moves and bubbles, revealing that perhaps it is not so innocent after all! :twisted: It has swallowed a 6' 2" man, who finally resurfaces to gasp for air, and then relaxes in the nice, cushiony quagmire, before getting sucked under again, with more bubbles erupting out of the batterlike ooze. The best place IN earth! :mrgreen:

A patch of muddy ground heaves and pulsates like it is alive, and then bubbles briefly before becoming still! Ordinary mud doesn't do that! :shock: But then, this is not ordinary mud, and the movements and bubbles are coming from its suffocating meal struggling underneath the surface! :shock: But, the would-be meal manages to fight his way back up to the surface, and slowly escape the quagmire's deadly smothering embrace!

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Wow boggy that was great, just my style. U were pretty deep at the end there, it's a shame you never got the hose submergence on video, I think I would have don't exactly the same as u if I had access to a bog, along with a couple of head first dives he he

Thanks for making the forum worth visiting :)

clayboy

Postby clayboy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Three more home runs, Boggy Man. The quality of the video and sound is excellent, to say nothing of the convincing acting of a quicksand professional. Thanks!!

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 am

Almost looks like pudding =)

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:48 pm

OMG! :D
One of your best ever! !

Thanks for sharing!

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I love the struggling for breath in this last series!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 am

I was struggling for breath after I watched it, and watched it, and watched it again!

Return to “Home Movies”