Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Boggy Man

Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am

I now have a new waterproof digital camera, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2:

That means that I am now back in business in terms of taking videos of me sinking! :D I created an obscure YouTube account, and have begun uploading videos to it, set as Unlisted so it doesn't show up anywhere. I will try uploading them in 720p high definition where possible, but longer sinks might be shot in widescreen 480p instead, because until I get software for my iMac that processes "AVCHD Lite", I am shooting in "motion jpeg" mode, which is limited to around 8 minutes and 20 seconds, or 2 gigabytes in size.

I might as well include a little disclaimer:

:) I have made these following videos unlisted for a reason. Please do not make them publicly available. Thank you. Enjoy! :)

And so, without further ado, here are my first submissions of the season!:

On Thursday, July 8'th, 2010, I went on my first adventure of the season, where I captured my first sink of the season on camera! They seem to default to 480p, but you can select the 720p HD option! Here they are!

I step onto an "innocent-looking" :twisted: patch of bare ground that even has animal (duck?) tracks on it, and then the fun begins! :twisted:

A patch of muddy ground is calm briefly, until a boggy figure rises up out of the muck and mire! :shock:

Last edited by Boggy Man on Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:25 am, edited 53 times in total.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Boggy Man's Home Movies! Updated July 18'th, 2010!

Postby PM2K » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Nice! :D Thanks for posting Boggy Man. That new camera of yours is certainly doing the trick!

mud_boi

Re: Boggy Man's Home Movies! Updated July 18'th, 2010!

Postby mud_boi » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 am

Great as always - and thanks for posting them to YouTube, as I can't always download them from here. Some great looking - stuff you were in!

Peter1977

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated July 18'th, 20

Postby Peter1977 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Oooo very nice videos the new camera is certainly working out well.

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 11'th, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 am

On Thursday, July 29'th, I had another outing, as described here! Starting at 12:48 pm, in the early afternoon, I captured a new 720p video of my sinking, with the mud having thickened to a nice, gooey, batterlike consistency, like the Great Grimpen Mire in the very short scene in the Hammer version of The Hound Of The Baskervilles in this thread! :D

I first tried linking directly to the 720p versions, but for some reason the 480p choice went missing from the pull-up "Settings..." menu. So, I linked to the default 480p versions, and you can easily switch over to the 720p HD version, where many will see the video pausing at regular intervals while it catches up on buffering. But, once the entire HD version is loaded, it can be played back again with no interruptions. Enjoy! 8-)

This patch of wet grey ground looks soooo innocent! But, it isn't! :twisted: Watch what happens when a 6'2" tall man steps into the middle of it! :shock:

There is a 6'2" tall man slowly suffocating underneath this patch of sticky goo! :shock: But, he manages to rise back up to the surface, and after wiping some slimy mud from himself, claws away at the entire surface of the patch of sucking ooze, churning it into a whipped batterlike mush, before finally escaping its gooey sucking grip to solid ground!

After barely escaping with his life, a muddy 6'2" man stumbles back into the deadly bog and is immediately gulped back down, deep into its bowels!

Again, the 6'2" man is slowly suffocating under the surface of the unforgiving ooze, but miraculously, he once again manages to escape the sucking quagmire's deadly grip!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

Very nice!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

that really is the stuff dreams are made of,.. what delectable mud!

i play in a similar area (well i did 3 years ago),..but that stuff your in has the best concistency!

i would love to a do a head first dive into that :)

well done boggy mate :)

steve84

Postby steve84 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Awesome vids BoggyMan! :)

I'd love to see some vids of men doing that sort of thing completely naked! ;) I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one here! ;)

Hell, I would even PAY to see them! I wish I had some clips to trade/share, but it is still too cold down here right now... but when that changes, I'll dare to get myself naked in deep mud for those who'd want to see ;)

BoggyMan, do you think it is mostly guys who like to see your vids? Or have you come across a roughly even or greater number of female fans? Just curious thats all ;) Sorry if I sound too forward.
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 am

steve84 wrote:Awesome vids BoggyMan! :)

I'd love to see some vids of men doing that sort of thing completely naked! ;) I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one here! ;)

Hell, I would even PAY to see them! I wish I had some clips to trade/share, but it is still too cold down here right now... but when that changes, I'll dare to get myself naked in deep mud for those who'd want to see ;)

BoggyMan, do you think it is mostly guys who like to see your vids? Or have you come across a roughly even or greater number of female fans? Just curious thats all ;) Sorry if I sound too forward.

I tend to prefer not to go naked on camera, since that would change the viewing rating of the video, and would likely reduce the size of the audience. Regarding the viewer gender ratio, I have no idea.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 13'th, 201

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 am

On Friday, August 6'th, I almost never went sinking, but was glad I did, as mentioned in my 5'th report! :D The main sinking video worked out very well, and shows how much the mud had thickened over 8 days since my previous adventure! This time, the sink was stretched out so long that the sink took up most of the camera's 2 gig limit, showing only the beginning of my escape before it ended! I also loved the bubbles at the beginning and end as well (the second smaller bubble at the beginning sounded more like a fart)! As I did with my other videos, I provided some overlap to make things more interesting. Once again, it is also available in 720p. Enjoy! 8-)

***NOTE: FIRST PICTURE LINK HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM YOUTUBE TO MPVSTUFF! THANKS, DAVE! :D ***

A man stumbles into a pit of gooey muddy quicksand, and tries desperately to escape, but can't free himself from its sticky grip, and is slowly sucked beneath the surface!

A man is slowly suffocating beneath the gooey surface of the sucking muddy quicksand, but manages to reach the surface, where he can breathe again!
Last edited by Boggy Man on Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”