Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
kwiksand1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Oct 31'st, 2021!!!

Postby kwiksand1 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:54 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
Kennethon wrote:Such an amazing FOV quicksand sink! You just made my dream come true! I’ve been looking for one of these for a long time! Truly ethereal!

I am glad you enjoyed it! :) I did a lot of work to make the best out of the disappointingly upward-facing footage, especially the submergence and emergence parts, which gave me a lot of practice with iMovie and GarageBand.

I smartened up and had the camera hanging over my left eye instead of my nose for the next one, which catches the action much better! :D But, getting it edited, mostly the audio, is excrutiatingly slow and meticulous work (tons of thumps and clicks from the mud rubbing against the plastic-wrapped waterproof camera), and will take some time. After fixing a lot of the audio in iMovie, I am now trying to edit the worst audio with Audacity. But, the wait will be worth it in the end! :D

Hi, Boggy.
Did you ever release the edited (or any) version of this? I love your work and miss seeing them. I hope you are doing well.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:05 am

kwiksand1 wrote:
Boggy Man wrote:
Kennethon wrote:Such an amazing FOV quicksand sink! You just made my dream come true! I’ve been looking for one of these for a long time! Truly ethereal!

I am glad you enjoyed it! :) I did a lot of work to make the best out of the disappointingly upward-facing footage, especially the submergence and emergence parts, which gave me a lot of practice with iMovie and GarageBand.

I smartened up and had the camera hanging over my left eye instead of my nose for the next one, which catches the action much better! :D But, getting it edited, mostly the audio, is excrutiatingly slow and meticulous work (tons of thumps and clicks from the mud rubbing against the plastic-wrapped waterproof camera), and will take some time. After fixing a lot of the audio in iMovie, I am now trying to edit the worst audio with Audacity. But, the wait will be worth it in the end! :D

Hi, Boggy.
Did you ever release the edited (or any) version of this? I love your work and miss seeing them. I hope you are doing well.

I spent the past 2 winters editing the audio to clean it up, removing all clicks (effect of moving while having the camera hanging against your face) and unwanted tones (auto focus mechanism?), and am finally close to the final few editings (video and audio). But, during the spring and summer months, I find that I am no longer able to stay up late to work on it, because I need to get up earlier in the day to get more work done on the produce farm. But hopefully, I will see if I can find breaks in some evenings (when some of my tv shows aren't airing new episodes) to have some stuff done so I can get it completed.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:32 am

Thanks for the quick reply, Boggy. Hope you are doing well and staying healthy!
As always, I am looking forward to seeing your work!!

Luca200000

Postby Luca200000 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 pm

HI boggy man There Is a site called "UMD" UMD.NET where you can probably reupload your videos.
(https://umd.net/index/return/%2F%2Fumd.net%2F)
;)
In any case, have a good day.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:11 pm

Boggy Man wrote:I would love to re-upload it, but I believe that re-uploading something to Youtube that they had taken down for policy violations could result in more severe consequences. :( Perhaps in the future, I might be able to find an alternative location.

I'd be happy to host it at mpvstuff.com. BogFood.mov is still there btw. 8-)

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:00 am

dlodoski wrote:
Boggy Man wrote:I would love to re-upload it, but I believe that re-uploading something to Youtube that they had taken down for policy violations could result in more severe consequences. :( Perhaps in the future, I might be able to find an alternative location.

Dave

Thanks for the offer! :D I sent you a PM. 8-)

Luca200000 wrote:HI boggy man There Is a site called "UMD" UMD.NET where you can probably reupload your videos.
;)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think UMD has something against videos with "deadly" endings, I don't feel like setting up a new account, and Dave has been kind enough to host my videos that are not fit for YouTube. 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
dlodoski wrote:

Dave

Thanks for the offer! :D I sent you a PM. 8-)

Luca200000 wrote:HI boggy man There Is a site called "UMD" UMD.NET where you can probably reupload your videos.
;)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think UMD has something against videos with "deadly" endings, I don't feel like setting up a new account, and Dave has been kind enough to host my videos that are not fit for YouTube. 8-)

you mean there's somewhere that has bogyman videos that are not fit for youtube ? you must let us visit this place!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:36 am

I updated the original posting with a new link to "Forbidding Shorelines". Thanks Dave, for putting it on mpvstuff.com! :D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2588&start=163

gamwam wrote:you mean there's somewhere that has bogyman videos that are not fit for youtube ? you must let us visit this place!

For the odd video not posted to Youtube or removed from YouTube for policy violation, Dave has been kind enough to host it on mpvstuff.com, which I linked to in my postings. 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Luca

Postby Luca » Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:48 pm

[quote="Boggy Man"]I updated the original posting with a new link to "Forbidding Shorelines". Thanks Dave, for putting it on mpvstuff.com! :D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2588&start=163

[quote="gamwam"]you mean there's somewhere that has bogyman videos that are not fit for youtube ? you must let us visit this place![/quote]

For the odd video not posted to Youtube or removed from YouTube for policy violation, Dave has been kind enough to host it on mpvstuff.com, which I linked to in my postings. 8-)[/quote]

It's possible I'm too stupid to understand how to get to your videos on that site, but I've tried plenty and failed. Your original Crescent stuff on page 2 was my favorite of the bunch and was sad to see it gone. That one's probably so old that it's lost to time, though.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:53 am

Luca wrote:It's possible I'm too stupid to understand how to get to your videos on that site, but I've tried plenty and failed. Your original Crescent stuff on page 2 was my favorite of the bunch and was sad to see it gone. That one's probably so old that it's lost to time, though.

Dave was kind enough to offer to host it on mpvstuff.com as well, but I first have to re-edit it, since I have the raw footage, from which I have to extract the dramatic plunge and struggle, when I finally get some extra time in the evening.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”