Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
dreamsun_14774

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 3'rd, 2017!!!

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Awesome Videos.
Great to See you sinking again 8-)

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 11'th, 2017!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:28 am

On Friday, August 4'th, I had my third adventure of the season! :D I took many photos, and shot more video, including a second breathing tube video! Because it was over 15 minutes, I had to break up the breathing tube video into two pieces, with some overlap, and put them into a playlist, so the second part will play after the first part. Make certain the quality is set to 720p! Enjoy! 8-)

Taboo Lands

There is an area where superstitious locals are scared to get within miles of, because they think it is haunted. It seems that people who go there vanish without a trace! :shock: So, the area is taboo to the locals, and they frighten off the tourists from coming anywhere near this area! But, that makes it pristine and untouched, a hiker's paradise! :D So, one brave hiker decides not to listen to the locals, and goes there, really enjoying the beauty of the area! :) Then he discovers the area's true secret, but by then, it is too late, and he vanishes without a trace! :twisted:

Escape From Taboo Lands

Here is a patch of bare ground with a disturbed patch in the middle. It doesn't look that scary, but in actuality, it had just swallowed up a 6' 2" man, who is being smothered to death beneath its surface! :shock: But, he manages to fight his way back up, gasping for air, before being sucked back down a few more times, before he finally manages to work himself up and out of the sticky ooze!

Quagmire Surface Mush Up

This is raw footage of me crawling over the entire surface of my patch of deep quagmire, mushing up the surface skin into the softer stuff below, turning it into a homogeneous, sticky, gooey morass. Then, I smooth the surface out. If I didn't break up and mix the surface layer into the softer stuff below, it would get very stiff and harder to work with. Also, the sedge grasses on the edge were dropping seeds on top, and if left alone, would germinate and start to carpet the surface! So, I have to keep the entire area churned to keep it open! Watch the bog really quake and heave and pulsate like a waterbed as I do my work! Doesn't it look inviting? I bet a lot of people would love to jump into that, or watch actresses take the plunge into that! :D

Hidden Hose Deep Bubbling Sink

This next video is in 2 overlapping parts in a playlist.

A long section of hose is buried under a patch of innocent-looking mud to hide it from the camera, leaving the ends exposed. A 6' 2" man jumps in and slowly gets sucked under the surface with the end of the hose in his mouth, the hose totally hidden from view of the camera. The mud is thicker than ever, and the hose is the only thing keeping him alive beneath the suffocating ooze, his exhaled breath bubbling and hissing and farting out of the surface, which occasionally churns, quakes, heaves, pulsates and sways as he struggles beneath the surface! His hands occasionally rise above the surface, before being reclaimed by the hungry morass! Eventually, he works his way back up to the surface, and out of the treacherous quagmire to solid ground! Enjoy!

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 pm

great work boggy,.. im absolutly loving these,... especially the re emergence and then back under again ones,.. and the breathing hose ones are just my thing - would love to see you go so deep you cant reach the surface,. great fun! all were missing is a head first dive he he :)

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:07 am

Thanks, Boggy! These are some amazing videos, certainly missed seeing your work, so these are very much appreciated.

Is there any way to download them? Since they are age restricted, my down loader app won't let me download them. I love to download these so I can share with my wife when we role play - I dont always have a connection, so whatever is on the hard drive is it.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:11 am

Great to see you sinking again, Boggy! :D Hope the fire situation in BC isn't causing you any grief.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 am

Thanks all, I am glad to hear how much my videos are appreciated! :D

gamwam wrote:great work boggy,.. im absolutly loving these,... especially the re emergence and then back under again ones,.. and the breathing hose ones are just my thing - would love to see you go so deep you cant reach the surface,. great fun! all were missing is a head first dive he he :)

I would love to go so deep I can't reach the surface, and I will see what happens, because new softer mud has become exposed at my Crescent Road pond, which could allow it more easily! :) My current sinking spot is too thick for that for two reasons - the pressure would be now getting a bit too high at greater depths, and I started getting pains behind my neck when I move my head, and gritty grinding sounds when I move my head ever since I did the last hose video (pain didn't hit until I was back in the valley just before being picked up by my dad). I hope that I can strengthen my neck and get over this latest new pain to hit me. :? I might try another underbog hose sink there, but not as deep as before due to neck strain concerns, because it is finally reaching what I hope is "the farting thickness", where my exhaled air should make farting sounds instead of bubbling sounds, and I want to feel air pockets form around my head and then deflate to the surface over and over again, something that I hope the mud is thick enough for now! :) I just hope I can do it without straining my neck further (perhaps I have to keep my head facing forward at all times and not up). :? Regarding head-first dives, it is something I would feel a bit uncomfortable about, since I prefer not to be completely turned around and have my head 6 feet below the surface in case something goes wrong. :shock:

kwiksand1 wrote:Thanks, Boggy! These are some amazing videos, certainly missed seeing your work, so these are very much appreciated.

Is there any way to download them? Since they are age restricted, my down loader app won't let me download them. I love to download these so I can share with my wife when we role play - I dont always have a connection, so whatever is on the hard drive is it.

The reason I started to age restrict my videos is because I started getting numerous notifications from YouTube stating that action had to be taken on my video, namely age restriction, because it had been flagged. I didn't want to take any chances of a YouTube Team member deciding to give me a strike instead of age restricting it, so I decided to be proactive, and age restrict them all, although I did leave one brief clip of my boggy hands sinking, with me blowing bubbles, with no age restriction.

Try Video DownloadHelper. It is free, and works pretty good! 8-)

PM2K wrote:Great to see you sinking again, Boggy! :D Hope the fire situation in BC isn't causing you any grief.

The fires have been affecting things a bit. Now, the Crown land and parks in the entire Cariboo region is off limits to everyone, except for those with special permits. In other words, ALL wilderness areas there are closed to the public! :shock: So, if anyone was to visit, then the shallow lake with all the soft loose mud south of Bridge Lake, as well as any places around Sheridan Lake, is out of the question until some time in September, unless things change. Around here, only off-road vehicles are banned, so my bicycle is safe, since it doesn't have any motor/engine. Then, there is the problem of smoke! Over the past week and a half, the smoke from wildfires to the northwest was so persistent, that even here, the skies would be milky, and the sunlight extremely filtered, sometimes making things tinted a pinkish orange. Other times, the shadows would be faint. My latest adventure was a bit impacted because the sun, even in the mountains, was still filtered, and so things weren't warming up like it should have. So, I started sinking later, and only went under once, before feeling too cool to do any further submersions. We had a cold front move through, and the air cleared, but I am concerned that the smoke might move back in, and the temperatures are now a bit lower than what they had been for the past month and a half, although there should be some recovery as the week goes on.

My latest adventure was on Saturday, August 12'th (some small details were already given away in this reply), so stay tuned for new posts of my adventures and videos! :D

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

dreamsun_14774

Postby dreamsun_14774 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 pm

This is raw footage of me crawling over the entire surface of my patch of deep quagmire, mushing up the surface skin into the softer stuff below, turning it into a homogeneous, sticky, gooey morass. Then, I smooth the surface out. If I didn't break up and mix the surface layer into the softer stuff below, it would get very stiff and harder to work with. Also, the sedge grasses on the edge were dropping seeds on top, and if left alone, would germinate and start to carpet the surface! So, I have to keep the entire area churned to keep it open! Watch the bog really quake and heave and pulsate like a waterbed as I do my work! Doesn't it look inviting? I bet a lot of people would love to jump into that, or watch actresses take the plunge into that! :D
You are so damn right.
It looks pretty inviting and I'd love to jump into that. :twisted:
I also wish that some sweet actresses would take the plunge into that again (I love those scenes with Darby and Gummi which Dave had filmed there).
I still hope Dave will make some more videos at this location.
By the way Boggy have you ever considered beeing a quicksand video producer? :roll:
Thank you for sharing that great moments with us.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 am

dreamsun_14774 wrote:
You are so damn right.
It looks pretty inviting and I'd love to jump into that. :twisted:

There are so many times when I wish I could magically transport members of this community to my area to enjoy the sucking quagmire!

I also wish that some sweet actresses would take the plunge into that again (I love those scenes with Darby and Gummi which Dave had filmed there).
I still hope Dave will make some more videos at this location.

Dave still expresses interest, so hopefully some day...

By the way Boggy have you ever considered beeing a quicksand video producer? :roll:

The thought of being a quicksand producer has crossed my mind, but unfortunately, I live and help out on my parents' farm, who don't know what I am into, and only know that I enjoy going cycling and hiking in the back country. I don't own my own vehicle or drive, and therefore my resources are a bit limited. So, the only thing that I can do is create these videos, and hope that quicksand producers can visit, under the guise of me being their guide through the back country.

Thank you for sharing that great moments with us.

It gives me great pleasure to share my experiences with the community! :)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Boggy,

Watching your clips brings me great "pleasure", too!!
;)

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 20'th, 2017!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am

On Saturday, August 12'th, I had my 4'th outing of the season! :D But, due to neck problems that appeared the previous week, I wasn't able to do an underbog breathing hose sinking video, and my one submergence video didn't end the way I had hoped, so the end is somewhat cut short. :( But, still, the mud is thicker than ever, and is all that more inviting! :mrgreen: The changes in the lighting and color are due to the sun going in and out from behind the clouds. Be certain to select 720p for the quality! Enjoy! 8-)

The Stubborn And Defiant Quicksand Skeptic

A man refuses to believe that the patch of quicksand that lies before him is as deadly as people have been saying - that this small patch of ground sucked down cattle, wildlife, and even people, to their death! :shock: So, he defiantly sets out to prove all the stories wrong, starting with crawling all over the quicksand. But, when he stands up, he starts going down! :twisted: He refuses to give up fighting, but the voracious quagmire eventually sucks him under, adding yet another meal to its boggy belly! :twisted:

Escape After Quicksand Skeptic Scene

Here is a patch of mire that looks a bit disturbed, especially in the center! It doesn't look like much, but there is a man who played a quicksand skeptic, sucked under the surface! :shock: Click on the photo below to see a gap in the mire open up, exposing his nose, allowing him to breathe more easily, before he eventually fights his way out of the sucking morass to firmer ground!

Quaking Quagmire Ending With Rain

I set up the camera to get a very low angle view of the thick sucking patch of deep muck, and I used my hand to push down on the surface to the right of the camera to make it quake and undulate (didn't work out the way I had hoped), ending just as the rain begins (you can hear my verbal reaction to the rain)!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”