Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Luca

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Oct 31'st, 2021!!!

Postby Luca » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:19 pm

That'd be great c: No idea how my post broke or how to fix it, and am only just now realizing I've been lurking for 10 years without ever posting. God we're old, huh.

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Aug 26'th, 2023!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:33 am

Finally, finally, finallallallall-lyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :D I have new videos to share! :D On Friday, August 4'th, 2023, I had my first adventure of the season, where I had my first dramatic submergence sink of the year in front of the camera, using my brand new Gorillapod! :D There was an issue with the annoying wind which started gusting at times, which affected the audio in some parts, even causing some of the audio to cut out! :x The video footage is broken up into two parts - the dramatic sink to my "demise" :twisted: , and my emergence and escape! Read the descriptions and click on the image links (you will need to sign in to your YouTube account) and enjoy! 8-)

INESCAPABLE QUICKSAND!

A 6' 2" man is hiking through a remote part of the backcountry, where locals warn people to stay away from because of the presence of patches of deadly, inescapable quicksand! He goes there anyways, because he knows that it will be totally pristine and untouched, and figures that he could tell whether or not a muddy spot could be quicksand or regular mud. He gets all geared up to go for a nice private swim in this beautiful, secluded location, but first has to cross a muddy area. He stands there, trying to figure out whether it is normal mud, or if it is one of the deadly patches of quicksand the locals have been warning everyone about. :? But, when he notices that there are animal tracks going across the mud, he figures that if the animal(s) didn't get sucked into the ground, that perhaps it is normal mud there. :? So, after a bit more hesitation, he finally takes a giant leap onto the muddy ground with the animal tracks, and the drama begins! :twisted: Don't know why he never thought of testing it with a pole first! :?

ESCAPE FROM INESCAPABLE QUICKSAND!

Here is a patch of mud whose surface is disturbed only in the middle, not looking too ominous. In fact, you can even see animal tracks on the undisturbed parts of the surface! But, when you click on the picture to view the video, the surface jiggles, and then burps up some bubbles! Swamp gas? Nope! The bog is actually passing gas from the exhaled breath of a 6' 2" man that it has just sucked beneath its surface, the hungry quagmire's latest meal, that is slowly suffocating inside its boggy stomach! :shock: But, the bog winds up regurgitating its meal, who is determined to survive, and escape!

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Oct 31'st, 2021!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:35 am

Boggy Man wrote:
Luca wrote:It's possible I'm too stupid to understand how to get to your videos on that site, but I've tried plenty and failed. Your original Crescent stuff on page 2 was my favorite of the bunch and was sad to see it gone. That one's probably so old that it's lost to time, though.

Dave was kind enough to offer to host it on mpvstuff.com as well, but I first have to re-edit it, since I have the raw footage, from which I have to extract the dramatic plunge and struggle, when I finally get some extra time in the evening.

Dave uploaded the video to mpvstuff.com, so it is now available again! :D Thanks Dave! :D Here is the link to the posting:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2588&start=10

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Sept 11'th, 2023!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:33 am

BREATHING HOSE SINK, AUGUST 16'TH, 2023!

On August 16'th, I had my second adventure of the season! :D This time, I had a nice, enjoyable breathing hose sink, where, after getting sucked under, I remained below the surface for quite a while, with only a shop-vac hose in my mouth to keep me from suffocating beneath the doughy surface! :shock: By inhaling through the hose in my mouth and exhaling through my nose, the bog passed the gas from my escaping breath up to the surface, where it was repeatedly belched out! :twisted: I reached up with my hands several times as well, churning the doughy mud and slowly retracting them back down into the sucking depths of the thick mire for added effect! :twisted: This is a fairly long video, at 21 minutes and 3 seconds, and also includes my initial plunge and final escape! Click on the image link below and enjoy the farting bubbles erupting from out of the heaving, quivering, pulsating quagmire! 8-)

Thanks, Dave, for hosting this video on mpvstuff! :D

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:27 pm

Boggy,

Thank you SO MUCH for continuing to make some of the very best quicksand videos I have ever seen! I am a big fan of your work and have been for years. I always look forward to seeing your newest posts when you share a video of your sinking. I have been living my sinking fantasies vicariously through your work since I haven't been able to get out myself for a sink since 2016.

When the new videos are posted, I always make sure to find time to enjoy them to the fullest! Best days are when my wife watches them with me! ;)

Hope you are well and that you are able to keep sinking and sharing for many more years to come!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:49 am

kwiksand1 wrote:Boggy,

Thank you SO MUCH for continuing to make some of the very best quicksand videos I have ever seen! I am a big fan of your work and have been for years. I always look forward to seeing your newest posts when you share a video of your sinking. I have been living my sinking fantasies vicariously through your work since I haven't been able to get out myself for a sink since 2016.

When the new videos are posted, I always make sure to find time to enjoy them to the fullest! Best days are when my wife watches them with me! ;)

Hope you are well and that you are able to keep sinking and sharing for many more years to come!

same man,.. so little in the way of male sinking videos,.. boggyman is literally the only reason i check on here these days

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:31 am

gamwam wrote:
kwiksand1 wrote:Boggy,

same man,.. so little in the way of male sinking videos,.. boggyman is literally the only reason i check on here these days

Thanks for the positive responses! :) I intend to keep on sharing my sinking adventures/videos for as long as I physically can! :)

There is more exciting material coming! Stay tuned! 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Nov 15'th, 2023!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 am

On Monday, August 28'th, I had my third outing of the season, where I had a dramatic sink with submersion on video, and the mud was thicker than last time! :D So, read the descriptions, click on the 3 image video links below and enjoy! 8-)

Once again, thanks Dave, for hosting the videos on mpvstuff! :D

BOG PREPARATION FOR TREACHEROUS QUICKSAND VIDEO!

Here is a video of part of my bog preparation process, where I mush up the surface to make it the same consistency as the stuff underneath, and then smooth it out. I am also picking out some debris from the mud. Even though I am suspended in the mud around waist deep, there is nothing solid beneath my feet, and if I was to move my legs/feet and struggle in place, I could make the thick, doughy ooze swallow me whole! :twisted: But, it was early in the day, too cool for that just yet! The bog makes various interesting rude sounds as I work the surface, starting from the moment I step in! :twisted: After I am finished, I then have to free myself from the doughy quagmire's grip! Because I am on the edge instead of in the "harder-to-escape-because-of-nothing-solid-within-reach" :twisted: middle, I can easily reach the nearby grass to help pull myself out, before finishing the smoothing job in that spot! 8-) So, turn the volume way up to hear all the interesting sounds, click on the image below, and enjoy! 8-)

Length: 7:30

TREACHEROUS QUICKSAND!

A man has been hiking away from civilization, getting deeper and deeper into the remote back-country for two and a half hours to reach an isolated lake. When he finally reaches the area, he gets all ready to go for a swim, only to wind up stepping onto ground that is so treacherous, that it immediately gulps him down to just past his crotch! :shock: Then, the hungry quagmire proceeds to sluggishly suck him down deeper and deeper into it, and he can't stop this long, slow, deadly process, no matter how hard he struggles to escape! :shock:

Length: 14:27

ESCAPE FROM TREACHEROUS QUICKSAND!

Here is a patch of mud that looks a bit stirred up, not looking that much out of the ordinary. :? But, that can't be further from the truth, as you will see in the video below! :shock: The surface moves and quivers like it is alive, and then lets out a fart, which is far from normal, because in actuality it is concealing a struggling 6' 2" hiker who is slowly suffocating beneath its surface, and that fart was his escaping breath, gas that the gulping mire passed up to the surface! :shock: But, he manages to work his way back up to the surface to take in valuable oxygen, and then, with nothing solid within reach, slowly struggles through the lengthy process of extracting himself from the thick, doughy slime, until he manages to touch solid ground (actually a surrounding floating meadow) with his hands, which speeds up the rest of his escape!

Length: 8:38

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:16 pm

Really awesome videos, Boggy... thank you for sharing them! I absolutely love your work and get so excited when I see a new post from you. I watched these a few times on my own and then watched them with my wife on the big screen TV with the surround sound cranked up... it was a really nice few minutes, especially for me :mrgreen:

Be well!

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:04 pm

Always a joy to see you lose another struggle with quicksand!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Return to “Home Movies”