Marshy Pink Bog Made Just For Girls

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Marshy Pink Bog Made Just For Girls

Postby Nessie » Sun May 24, 2009 3:46 am

I thought I was in an ordinary bog. Looked normal to me. Cattails either dead and brown or green and young. Dark mud. Blue sky too.

Either I hit some button somewhere (but I've got no idea where)...or...it's...

Magic!

It's a pink bog made just for GIRLS!

I shot this today out at an organic, cattail-surrounded mudpit that's slowly evolving toward, hopefully, some sinky times for summer. I hate that layer of water on top for pictures, but in time I hope that the water will recede and bare me some good mud. It really is only about an inch and a half of water, though...it's all organic slop underneath.

It's still mighty cold (my feet were a bit achy from it after this), but there is no ice shelf under it now. No layer under the waders any more, though, and I can feel a good mud texture through them now. It is a mighty difficult place to shoot, though...you have to crawl over springing cattail beds with sudden deep spots and when you've got the camera (Sir Tripod), you've only got one hand.

I rubber-banded Sir Tripod to a cattail to get him off the ground, and I had to bend my legs in a shallower part to sink predictably for you. So, naw, that's not the best spot for real sinking out there...what it is, is...the only spot where Sir Tripod could find a resting place.

But...oooh, ahhh...it's something anyway...the season is underway.

So...do ya think...if I bring a male sink partner out there this year, and I decide to get a couple shots of him in this same spot, will it magically turn blue when I download it?

Nessie

jack c

Re: Marshy Pink Bog Made Just For Girls

Postby jack c » Sun May 24, 2009 4:30 am

Maybe if it is warmer, the colors will stay green and tan. In Rhode Island, where I first went "mudding" at a much younger age, it was still pretty cold/cool all summer. Actually, on a hot day, it was really rather refreshing, both from a temperature and a personal standpoint. You seem, in all of your video clips, to display a positive dramatic attitude to sinking. Every post a good one - keep it up.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon May 25, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks! :D

Strange- usually when I see someone in that exact pose, arms spread skyward, eyes closed, head thrown back in ecstacy, they are having some sort of religious experience. But you were just sinking from thigh-deep to waist deep in thick, sticky. . . uhh, nevermind. :oops:

I need to get myself a new pair of waders- been feeling the urge rather badly lately. Guess I have to wait 'til it warms up a bit and I can get some privacy around the house. Hey- I got a digital camera now- what outfit should I wear? ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon May 25, 2009 6:57 am

You sink so nicely... Thanks, Nessie! :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon May 25, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks for the clip! :D With your hands outstretched, you definitely look like you are offering yourself to the sucking mire. :D

Perhaps the purple tint has something to do with the angle of the sunlight with respect to the camera, forming a purple glare? :?
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:But you were just sinking from thigh-deep to waist deep in thick, sticky. . . uhh, nevermind. :oops:

Hey, this IS a religous experience. I consider my visits to bogs not only things that feed a fetish but the beauty of my surroundings often catapults my mood into great inner peace.

I need to get myself a new pair of waders- been feeling the urge rather badly lately. Guess I have to wait 'til it warms up a bit and I can get some privacy around the house. Hey- I got a digital camera now- what outfit should I wear? ;)

How cold is it where you are?

Weather permitting, you should wear a white shirt so I can see you properly dirty it.

Weather not permitting, neither of us will have a choice. However, with a couple layers under your waders, you may indulge, in a tactile if not visual sense, anything up to wader-deep in temperatures down to the freezing point, exercising, of course, the proper caution.

Footwear is a problem. I recommend anything thin but snug and extra laces to tie it on with.

By the way, these waders were YOUR idea, a couple years ago. You posted the suggestion on Deep Sinking in response to a query of mine on what to do about cold mud. Not being a fisher-woman, I had never heard of them. Now I own three pairs of them (occasionally, folks actually donate them to thrift stores and when they do I'm there!).

I was going to look into vinyl catsuits, but I couldn't find ANY that looked like they'd hold up to a bog and were affordable too.

Any time you see footage of me in these things, YOU are responsible, and I thank you.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon May 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Boggy Man wrote:Perhaps the purple tint has something to do with the angle of the sunlight with respect to the camera, forming a purple glare? :?

Somebody else has just suggested the same thing to me privately.

I also forgot to move it from "tulip" to "mountain" but that never did THAT before. That just makes it a bit fuzzy (watchable, but still I need to learn not to forget that!).

I will be checking for extraneous things to hit accidentally on that camera from now on, but far as I know it's got no "change everything to pink" control on the menu!

Nessie

Hourglass

Postby Hourglass » Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Hello,

How many boxes of pink nestley's quick did you have to use to turn that bug pink? :D

Hourglass

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 am

Hourglass wrote:Hello,

How many boxes of pink nestley's quick did you have to use to turn that bug pink? :D

Hourglass

I'm definitely more of a fan of the chocolate Nestle's Quick(sand) than the strawberry Nestle's Quick(sand)!

This year's gotta get better. Hopefully the next sinking clip will be of a believable color and it'll be a bit longer than this too! Tell Mother Nature to put something out there to set my camera on!

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Got to warn you that in UK pink is the colour adopted by gay men A few of them do sink so you might get some visitors!!

Return to “Home Movies”