If You Watch This Video, You Will Sink Into QS!!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Boggy Man

If You Watch This Video, You Will Sink Into QS!!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am

I have tried something different. For a change, I am making some videos in 640x480 instead of 320x240, and am trying to preserve as much detail as I can, resulting in file sizes too large to be stored here. So, I created a Megaupload account, and am putting my larger ones there.

Here is a patch of innocent-looking ground:

If you click on this link, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CN39W5IP , and download and view the video 09HC_YouAreSinkingIntoQS.mp4 (347.27 MB), you will be wearing a makeshift backpack made from jeans, with some heavy items inside. You will be stepping onto that flattened area from the opposite side and stand facing left, and then the REAL fun begins! :twisted:

Oh, btw, that blurry pink thing that keeps appearing in the lower right corner would be your nose.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Sandy Place

Re: If You Watch This Video, You Will Sink Into QS!!!!

Postby Sandy Place » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 am

This is an impressive post, BoggyMan!
Thanks for disrupting your sink to capture it for us.
Sure makes me glad I've got broadband for the whopper of a download. :)

Watching the beginning reminds me of the excitement of finding an innocent yet promising-looking spot
and have it be a nice surprise. One my best sinks was a little spot next to a large fallen tree.
To the untrained eye, it didn't look at all like it would be a good spot. I'm very glad I checked it out.
This was in Chester, IL.

Did you elect to 'go horizontal' or did you just hit bottom before you'd have liked to?

I hope you'll share more of your (unabridged) adventures.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Cheers,
sp

totalsubmersion

Postby totalsubmersion » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 pm

You should get a second angle.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 am

Sandy Pointe wrote:Did you elect to 'go horizontal' or did you just hit bottom before you'd have liked to?

The weight of the backpack kinda pivoted me back a bit when I had it on. But when I was extracting myself, it was easiest to pull myself backwards to sit on the edge behind me to work my legs up before standing up to finish extracting my legs and feet. But, I never felt any bottom during the entire sink. Even when I was standing up chest deep, the ground under my feet was still shifting, but I was unable to sink any deeper due to my buoyancy. :( But, what a great feel that stuff had! :D

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Ralis

Postby Ralis » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 am

I dont mean to be a stickler or anything on such an old thread. But as you may know, the Megaupload sites have been Shut down permanently. Do you have an alternate link?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 am

Ralis wrote:I dont mean to be a stickler or anything on such an old thread. But as you may know, the Megaupload sites have been Shut down permanently. Do you have an alternate link?

Unfortunately, I don't have any alternative link. In fact, after my previous computer's hard drive crashed last June, I lost all of my files, and hoped that the ones that were on Megaupload were safe. I planned on downloading them, but never got around to it. Then, in early February, I discovered that the entire site, including my account, was gone. :( Perhaps I might make another video like that in the future.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

pete1672
Always Remembered

Postby pete1672 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 am

I don't know how to add an actual link correctly (still long out of practice on forums), but I can type in a url for you to try-

" http://wayback.archive.org "

-my old website's name is gone, but I found my entire "Barbi" website is here

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 am

pete1672 wrote:I don't know how to add an actual link correctly (still long out of practice on forums), but I can type in a url for you to try-

" http://wayback.archive.org "

-my old website's name is gone, but I found my entire "Barbi" website is here

While I'm not a hundred percent certain, I don't think Megaupload's stuff was archived.

*Tries URL through Wayback anyway because hey, hope springs eternal*

Yep. Not there. Just getting the DOJ symbol. Damn it.

Hopefully Boggy can reupload his stuff to Rapidshare, Cytality or one of the other cyberlocker sites. Rapidshare *might* not be the best choice, since within the last couple of weeks, they've started giving their non-paying customers major problems with downloading anything, so after a period where RS was THE absolute shit for storing and downloading your files, they've returned to their past state of suckage...

EDIT: Just read the entire thread. Dammit to hell. Thanks a whole fuckin' lot, KimDOTcom, you greedy greasy bastard.

:evil:

Sorry, Boggyman :(

Ralis

Postby Ralis » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Boggy Man wrote:Unfortunately, I don't have any alternative link. In fact, after my previous computer's hard drive crashed last June, I lost all of my files, and hoped that the ones that were on Megaupload were safe. I planned on downloading them, but never got around to it. Then, in early February, I discovered that the entire site, including my account, was gone. :( Perhaps I might make another video like that in the future.

Ah. I see, unfortunate circumstances. But eh, what can you do? Look foward to future realeases. :3

manhej

Postby manhej » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 am

do you have a backup? megaupload is down im afraid

Return to “Home Movies”