It's not pink now!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Re: It's not pink now!

Postby Nessie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:58 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I don't see how ya'll stand that. It's in the low nineties today, I've been mowing grass for two months, and I'm already covered with 'skeeter bites.

I got just the thing.

DEET.

Meterological conditions aside this shows how truly dedicated a true sinking fetishist can be. It's times like that when I'm grateful to be a voyuer. Nessie, thank you for giving us something to enjoy. I wish every third woman was like you. 8-)

I wish every third woman was like me too.

I need help. Lots of it.

On my very best year ever, I was only able to sink with three guys.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 am

PM2K wrote:Count your blessings... it snowed here May 31.... :(

(gasp)

(empathetic shiver)

You need a muddy hug!

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 am

nachtjaeger wrote:And between the camera, the lighting, your hair and the wader straps, it looks in the last scene as if you aren't wearing anything under the waders.

I will guiltily confess that this was exactly the idea. I figured that maybe if it looked like I didn't have anything at all on underneath them, they'd somehow magically look better.

I guess for at least one guy (you), it worked.

Oh, well- until we get another couple weeks of hot days and warm nights, I will have to settle for catching a contact high off watching your video.

May your mud thaw totally soon. But it doesn't, the other thing my video is good for is education.

The waders work. Really and truly. Properly insulated with a layer or two of sweats beneath, frost warnings can become a thing you laugh at.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”