It's not pink now!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

It's not pink now!

Postby Nessie » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 am

Managed to get a better clip of the same bog from last week.

I'm not sure the waders are ever truly photogenic, but I do think adding a sash to give me an actual waistline and losing the shirt underneath (there's now just a strapless bikini top under there) does improve the look at least somewhat. I even have a little cleavage...hmm...wader-cleavage...well, that's different, I guess.

And next week...cross yer fingers...I found a new mud-hole and it's not so freakin' cold as this one is...I really wasn't prepared to sink in it, though (I had already gotten at this one and hadn't expected to luck out at all at the new location) but I did wade in it and there IS mud there and that mud is not so freakin' cold as this mud is.

Maybe next time I CAN TAKE THE WADERS OFF!!!

I can't wait. I mean, I still enjoy the mud and all but I've been doing this wader thing since March and I'm totally ready for bare skin.

Nessie

claykid

Re: It's not pink now!

Postby claykid » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:30 am

poor nessie, tired of freezing your to-to's off great thing about summer its all uphill from here for next five months

thanks for the clip :D

quickandy 1

Postby quickandy 1 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks for the clip Nessie.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks for the clip, Nessie! :D Is it more mud or more peat? Looks like a mix of both.

I still have at least until the end of this month before my spot will be ready... sigh. :(

But getting there. Slowly but surely.

jack c

Postby jack c » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 am

Very nicely done clip, as always. You really don't look very cold, but I'll take your word for it. Thank you for posting.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 am

PM2K wrote:Thanks for the clip, Nessie! :D Is it more mud or more peat? Looks like a mix of both.

It's a couple inches of water (which doesn't bother me for play purposes but it irritates me greatly when I want to show a clip) over a clumpy mat of organic (peaty) muck with a very sticky bottom. I included the close-up of my foot going in and my hand picking up peaty stuff so that people could see that there is, in fact, plenty of stuff mixed with that water.

While far from being the worst mud I've had (although it's not the finest peatiness I've experienced either), it should get a prize for lousy shooting conditions. You can't leave the cattails or you're visible to boaters. The sinkin' holes are small in diameter and there's a lot of weeds to keep out of the camera's eye. Solid (?) ground boings like a mattress and jounces the camera around.

Except for the boats, though, it's pretty deserted so far. No people. They're all at the fishing dock on the other side of the lake and there's a real nice swimming area at the lake next door to distract them all.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 am

jack c wrote:Very nicely done clip, as always. You really don't look very cold, but I'll take your word for it. Thank you for posting.

It was eighty-one degrees...in the air. I did not have a layer on under the waders this time. I was a bit too warm until I got in. The bottom was cold enough to get my feet achy.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 am

Thanks for the clip! Leave it to our resident Mud Goddess to figure out how to make too-large chest waders look sexy. And between the camera, the lighting, your hair and the wader straps, it looks in the last scene as if you aren't wearing anything under the waders.

I was contemplating a sink myself- but we actually have frost warnings up! In freakin' June! We had one hot week, and back to March weather. :evil:

Oh, well- until we get another couple weeks of hot days and warm nights, I will have to settle for catching a contact high off watching your video.

(sing-song) Sooome-boooody wanted to go deee-perrrr. . . 8-)

Nessie wrote:
jack c wrote:Very nicely done clip, as always. You really don't look very cold, but I'll take your word for it. Thank you for posting.

It was eighty-one degrees...in the air. I did not have a layer on under the waders this time. I was a bit too warm until I got in. The bottom was cold enough to get my feet achy.

Nessie
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 am

nachtjaeger wrote:I was contemplating a sink myself- but we actually have frost warnings up! In freakin' June! We had one hot week, and back to March weather. :evil:

Count your blessings... it snowed here May 31.... :(

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 pm

PM2K wrote:
nachtjaeger wrote:I was contemplating a sink myself- but we actually have frost warnings up! In freakin' June! We had one hot week, and back to March weather. :evil:

Count your blessings... it snowed here May 31.... :(

I don't see how ya'll stand that. It's in the low nineties today, I've been mowing grass for two months, and I'm already covered with 'skeeter bites.

Meterological conditions aside this shows how truly dedicated a true sinking fetishist can be. It's times like that when I'm grateful to be a voyuer. Nessie, thank you for giving us something to enjoy. I wish every third woman was like you. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Home Movies”