Sinking Into Gooey QS And Struggling In Its Clutches!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Boggy Man

Sinking Into Gooey QS And Struggling In Its Clutches!

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 am

Saturday, May 23'rd. After creating one video of a sink from my perspective, and having an off-camera second sink in the same spot, I created my second video of my third sink of the day in 640x480, just like the first one, to produce more detail, which once again resulted in a much larger filesize. This time, rather than recompressing the video in a different format (last time I had no choice, because the camera was upside down, so I had to rotate the image by 180 degrees), I decided to post the original unedited file as it was made by my digital camera, to preserve as much detail as possible. Because of this, there is a bit at the end where I leave to rinse off my hand(s) before stopping the video. I didn't want to do any editing, because when the video is re-saved, it loses some of its image quality, something that isn't the best in the original to begin with. This file is a Progressive JPEG (PJPEG) codec, in an AVI container. Hope this works. I do know that VLC Media Player works with this, and many other formats.

Here is a patch of wet, muddy ground, which doesn't look all that treacherous:

I decide to check it out! Click this link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMBT3FZK , and download the file "SinkingIntoSoftGooeyClutchingQS.AVI" (331.31 MB) to see what kind of a goopy, sticky mess I wind up getting myself into! :twisted:

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

mudman4

Re: Sinking Into Gooey QS And Struggling In Its Clutches!

Postby mudman4 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:04 pm

can you make it so I can download it here? I'm having troubles with megaupload.
Where's the mud at?

Boggy Man

Re: Sinking Into Gooey QS And Struggling In Its Clutches!

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:57 am

mudman4 wrote:can you make it so I can download it here? I'm having troubles with megaupload.

I am planning on making a more compact version to post on this forum, just as I had done in the "Smaller Version Of "YOU Sinking Into QS" Vid!!!" posting, but haven't been able to find the right time for it yet. Too many other things on my table at the moment, but it will come, eventually. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”