Controlled Sinking

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Re: Controlled Sinking

Postby Nessie » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 am

jack c wrote:It's nice and warm and muggy in southeast Pennsylvania this week, very wet, showers two days out of three. Only there is a real scarcity of local geography here. I grew up in CT and south RI - let me tell you that Rhode Island is an interesting place. Here, you really need to drive 2 - 3 hours to south NJ or DE or MD eastern shore. I am going to try the one possibly promising nearby location this weekend - have a unique break from the routine.

Wow - if that pit is really over your head, it does have good consistency.

I honestly don't know yet. Bottom could be only one inch below my feet or it could be...well, once it's over your head, who cares any more?

Actually, I'll be quite happy with it even if I find out that my toes were only half an inch from solid ground. It is already quite nice.

The single branch I found under there was sturdy enough to support me (not that one weighs much when half-suspended in mud!) and feels sturdy, but I don't know if it's sturdy-feeling because it's on something solid, or if it's just really wedged tightly into the sides of the mudpit.

Can you send me some of your hot weather? If I can get the temperatures up, I can look for the bottom this weekend. Sorry you have to drive so far, though...I wish I could send you some of my mud in exchange for those extra degrees.

I wish you a lovely sinky outing.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:49 am

I admire your self-control. I could see the battle inside you- "it's too cold, but- no bottom- but it's too cold- just a little deeper. . ."

I wish you warm weather, and look forward to watching you make the first attempt at wading the length of that bog- and only making it halfway. :twisted:

Seriously, I would love to see you floating shoulder-deep in that bog on a warm day, while you feel for the bottom with your toes- and don't find it.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:45 am

nachtjaeger wrote:I admire your self-control. I could see the battle inside you- "it's too cold, but- no bottom- but it's too cold- just a little deeper. . ."

Well, it's not as big of a battle as you might think.

You see, despite the fact that I go into cold mud, I really don't LIKE being cold. In fact I hate it. It's a pretty good deterrent...cold, that is.

I go into cold mud anyway because if I dress properly for it, I'm actually not at all cold. In fact it feels divine. It just looks kinda, I guess, different for a sinking pic, but as far as FEEL goes, this works perfectly well.

I realize that for folks who have to get neck-deep or submerge, this concept won't work. But I got plenty of body parts chest-level and below that are quite content in there and I was quite happy to find myself suspended with feetsies not touching bottom!

Seriously, I would love to see you floating shoulder-deep in that bog on a warm day, while you feel for the bottom with your toes- and don't find it.

I have at least one more outing (both days if it's possible) scheduled for this weekend at the same place. It's supposed to warm up but it didn't make it past 70 today.

Geesh. It's June...I know I'm in a northern state, but this is still ridiculous.

I hate to tell ya...if the pictures are going to look exactly the same as they did last week, I will probably wait to shoot any more until they look...

Not EXACTLY the same.

Nessie

stefani_tg

Postby stefani_tg » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 am

muggy nasty hot here... wish i had a deep soft bog like yours to cool off in like yours ness :?
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:52 pm

stefani_tg wrote:muggy nasty hot here... wish i had a deep soft bog like yours to cool off in like yours ness :?

I'm sinking up to my neck wearing my granny's hand-knit scarf and earmuffs! Please don't write about hot and humid, have mercy on us Canadians!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Return to “Home Movies”