More Deep Peaty Sinkiness

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
mud_david

Re: More Deep Peaty Sinkiness

Postby mud_david » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 am

nessie i love your work, the pits are absolutly great....more importantly i love your body...you look great to

jack c

Postby jack c » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 am

Is this the same "warmer" location from your previous clip? - looks like it. Simply breathtaking - thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I am so proud to call this lady my friend. 8-)

You ain't too shabby to have for a friend, yerself.

(smiles at Duncan happily)

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

poolshark wrote:I have always found it thrilling to bounce up and down on the firm ground with soft mud underneath like in the first four seconds of the warmer mud video. I like to sort of pretend to walk on it and suddenly, by total oblivious accident ;) , fall through and just have the sort of "element of suprise". All in all very nice vids, your a lucky gal :)

It's like a trampoline. Well, not as bouncy as a trampoline. More like a mattress.

I do need to be careful out there, because I don't know how deep it is everywhere yet nor do I know what's under everytbing, but still, can be kinda awesome to bouncy-bouncy-bouncy on the boingy boingy marsh.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 am

jack c wrote:Is this the same "warmer" location from your previous clip? - looks like it. Simply breathtaking - thank you.

Yes, that's it, but it's not really warm enough. The one where I'm in the black top is from Saturday and the one where I'm in the bikini top is from Sunday. The next project is to try to find a spot farther inside the marsh that gets sun-baked all day. I might need a small rake too. I need to rake off surface stuff to expose new, fresh mud.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am

mud_david wrote:more importantly i love your body...you look great to

(Blush)

Thank you. But it's not all my doing. Crawling around these places burns a lot of calories.

Nessie

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 am

ooosh... that latest bit (post 7, I think on, the topic) - thats the sort of goop id love to sink into and submurge in! (i am the kind who just likes sinking nothing sexual about it at all, just the thrill of pretending to be sinking to doom the evil bog swollowing me down to my demize!)

Return to “Home Movies”