Silent Movie: "Bikini Mud"

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Silent Movie: "Bikini Mud"

Postby Nessie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 am

"Bikini Mud" has got a feel to it like...oh, I dunno...sometime, back in the 1960's, I guess, long before the Net, DVDs, Blockbuster, or even affordable videotape, one of our quicksand-obsessed forebears, desperate for a fix that Hollywood didn't fill adequately or even know that he needed, took his lady out for a...dip, lugging along his old-time film-based mike-less home movie equipment.

"Where's the beach, dear?"

"You're already standing on it! Step right in, Honey! It's the kind of beach that I like the best."

Sir Tripod obviously went on vacation yesterday. However, the camera operator has requested anonymity. That is why there is no sound.

Nessie

Boppinabe

Re: Silent Movie: "Bikini Mud"

Postby Boppinabe » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Hooray!

mud_david

Postby mud_david » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:45 pm

:shock: WOW that looks like a great spot was it deeper or was that as deep as you could get...but as always that was excellent

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

mud_david wrote::shock: WOW that looks like a great spot was it deeper or was that as deep as you could get...but as always that was excellent

I was not touching a bottom. It's still slushy mud down there and I am totally vertical. It's a narrow hole, and it gets skinnier as you go down but you could, if you were of a mind to, kick the sides in and widen it a bit.

I'm about five-two. I tend not go to more than neck deep for my own pleasure. There isn't, however, much reason why somebody COULDN'T go under in there if they were of a mind to.

It's the same place from last week -- temperature-wise, a great improvement now. We are due to get a whole week of over-eighty-degree weather (cross fingers).

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

That is one lovely video & you can wear a bikini to great advantage too!

jack c

Postby jack c » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am

Another genuine and pretty impressive video. I respect the privacy of both yourself and the camera person, but it would have been great to hear the conversation. Good spot, good video, and you look great.

efs1845

Postby efs1845 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 pm

thank you nessianother great clip and you look very good in that bikini

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks for this, Nessie! :D
You look lovely, and the mud seems bottomless. Speaking of, it is nearly time for me to check out my pit. It is finally warm enough! :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 am

Nessie wrote:I was not touching a bottom. It's still slushy mud down there and I am totally vertical.

I am happy that you now have a bottomless patch of sucking mire to enjoy over and over again! :D

It's a narrow hole, and it gets skinnier as you go down but you could, if you were of a mind to, kick the sides in and widen it a bit.

You could try going around the pit, facing the edge, and mushing the sides with your feet, making the soft hole wider and wider, making it an increasingly "treacherous" :twisted: pit to repeatedly "feed" yourself to! I have tended to widen some of my sinking spots that way, specifically my Edwin Lakes area pond sinking spot.

I'm about five-two. I tend not go to more than neck deep for my own pleasure. There isn't, however, much reason why somebody COULDN'T go under in there if they were of a mind to.

I am six-two. I do understand the desire not to go much deeper, since once you get mud on your head, you tend to get chilled more easily. Also, if your eyes were unprotected, mud particles do tend to get in them, making them a bit irritated for the rest of the day. Then, there is the fact that when you are under, you can't see the heaving, pulsating bog that is sucking you down, a visual aid to the whole experience that is taken away.

But, if I was there (very wishful thinking), I would definitely go under and stay there for a while, wearing swim goggles and breathing through a breathing tube, since I love the feel of being totally under the surface, especially when the mire is nice and thick! :roll: I would also help to try widening the hole as well. :)

It's the same place from last week -- temperature-wise, a great improvement now. We are due to get a whole week of over-eighty-degree weather (cross fingers).

Nessie

Glad to hear that your warmer weather is being reflected in your bog's comfort level! :D After a couple of weeks of warm weather but with thunderheads practically every day in my sinking areas, I missed out on one hot day that had only high thin clouds a week ago, and since then, the weather turned cooler, unsettled and wetter, forcing me to wait even longer (now going on 3 weeks of waiting). :( But, hopefully at the end of this week, things will improve... :roll:

Keep up the great work, Nessie! We all love you! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 am

i think you went to an excellent depth! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Home Movies”