Silent Movie: "Bikini Mud"

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
undergrain1

Re: Silent Movie: "Bikini Mud"

Postby undergrain1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 pm

No bottom, huh sounds good! narrower as you go down , sounds not so good.. is there an archimedes effect of displaced mud making it higher or spreading out?

maybe you could find a way to electronically altar the voice of the cameraperson or just speak over it to replace her-his voice with yours.

anyhow, wish i could find a sinkking spot just like that - oh wow that would be awesome. have to say though i wish the mud could be both loose nough to sink in but stick to my skin so i would come out half coated with it.!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 am

But we don't get to see the "other" video-

where the guy filling in for the vacationing Sir Tripod gets in the mud. He probably looks something like this:
http://www.tobeapirate.com/store/pDetails.php?pcode=14&category_id=3&category_name=Pirate%20Shirts&action=show

wearing this shirt: http://www.tobeapirate.com/images/large/14.jpg

and is just realizing that there is no bottom, and the bog is really, really hungry. 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 am

nachtjaeger wrote:He probably looks something like this:

Okay, the guy in the picture is younger, but...actually...there is a resemblance.

wearing this shirt:

I think that's good sinkwear, myself, but I don't know a single guy who'd be caught dead (or sinking) in ruffles. I'd be cool with a pirate in my bog, though...long as he ain't a VIDEO pirate.

And I am back after several days of having my PC in the repair shop. I had a spare and I did hook it up, but guess what?

Quicksand Fans, while visible (sort of), does not exactly fly along like a rocket on Windows 98, AOL Ver 5.0.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:03 am

undergrain1 wrote:No bottom, huh sounds good! narrower as you go down , sounds not so good.. is there an archimedes effect of displaced mud making it higher or spreading out?

It did seem like it widened out some today although I didn't get any footage, since I had to cut my time short to get the PC out of the shop before it closed. Dang, that is a nice place, though. Due to the weather, there was no bikini again anyway.

I got into both mudpits today, actually. The bigger one doesn't seem as warm as I'd like it to be yet although it seemed to improve a bit over the last week.

maybe you could find a way to electronically altar the voice of the cameraperson

The upshot of the difficulty really was that he was not particularly experienced in the ways of mud video...or any video to be honest...and he honestly thought that since he didn't see a mike on the camera...that there wasn't one.

Okay, it's just a cheesy built-in mike with sucky sound. But it's there all righty. Should he decide he would like to shoot another snippet, methinks next time will go a bit better.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 am

PM2K wrote:Thanks for this, Nessie! :D
You look lovely, and the mud seems bottomless. Speaking of, it is nearly time for me to check out my pit. It is finally warm enough! :D

Yeahhhh! Get out there! Enjoy!

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 am

Boggy Man wrote:You could try going around the pit, facing the edge, and mushing the sides with your feet, making the soft hole wider and wider, making it an increasingly "treacherous" :twisted: pit to repeatedly "feed" yourself to! I have tended to widen some of my sinking spots that way, specifically my Edwin Lakes area pond sinking spot.

It seemed to have gotten wider spontaneously over the last week. I did have to mush up the big pit, though. Thanks for the advice...you are, when it comes to mudpits, a guy that we should all listen to when you offer some!

But, if I was there (very wishful thinking), I would definitely go under and stay there for a while, wearing swim goggles and breathing through a breathing tube, since I love the feel of being totally under the surface, especially when the mire is nice and thick! :roll: I would also help to try widening the hole as well. :)

I have yet to touch bottom and I kinda think you COULD get under there.

I think the going under/not going under is just a matter of personal preference. What feels wonderful to one person doesn't necessarily do that much for another. I'm a contradiction, though, in that I like to see it happen on video! All the stuff that feels the best when it's in real mud, though, tends to not to be on my head.

It does save a bit on the hair. Not that I mind, since it washes out, but it doesn't look so odd to others when one is on one's way out of the park.

I hope that you have found mud in the last few days. Three weeks of no mud is a long time.

Nessie

the fabolous sob

Postby the fabolous sob » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 am

Boggy Man wrote:
Nessie wrote:
I am six-two. I do understand the desire not to go much deeper, since once you get mud on your head, you tend to get chilled more easily. Also, if your eyes were unprotected, mud particles do tend to get in them, making them a bit irritated for the rest of the day. Then, there is the fact that when you are under, you can't see the heaving, pulsating bog that is sucking you down, a visual aid to the whole experience that is taken away.

But, if I was there (very wishful thinking), I would definitely go under and stay there for a while, wearing swim goggles and breathing through a breathing tube, since I love the feel of being totally under the surface, especially when the mire is nice and thick! :roll: I would also help to try widening the hole as well. :)

That's understandable. Good 2 finally read a 1st-person perspective of what it's really like to completely submerge beneath a mudpit, which I already know ain't no picnic if there's one slight mistake. But speaking as a viewer & a true WAM & sinking fan, the part where a woman's head goes under, preferably slowly, is what I specifically wanna see. It kinda completes the process of watching someone submit to the mud. & oh yeah, the part where the girl pops up w/ a misshapen layer of mud around her head also does the trick for me. I have 2 see what she looks like w/ all that goop around her! It's why I also love watching girls get fully covered in slime, gunge, & other substances.

sleazy_dwarf

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 am

Very erotic Ness!

I kept waiting fer ya to go below yer armpits. Looks like also a very high water ratio, ya came out clean.....Well 'ish.

Very good video, the weather here in northern sunny Ka is moving up and down in temps. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so if I get a chance I'll be in deep mud again myself. No cows this time! I have one experience this spring which was Ok but not worth writing about and two last fall that I tried to write about but the files got corrupted between my wife's machine and mine. Boggyman, at least, is still posting!!

j

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:04 am

sleazy_dwarf wrote:Very erotic Ness!

I kept waiting fer ya to go below yer armpits. Looks like also a very high water ratio, ya came out clean.....Well 'ish.

Peat tends not to stick. It makes it fairly easy to knock off of your skin in a pond and I've had clothing come out nearly totally clean too. But if you're one of those guys that's got to see an opaque coating over skin, peat is not for you.

But as far as quicksand pits go (quicksand as a niche interest often doesn't include coming back up anyway), peat is good-looking, and very Hollywood.

This is now an old thread but the timing for a new comment is not terrible...I've now gotten my first mudding of 2010. Cold weather gear of course and the mud was a tad watery with icy spots crusting the shady surfaces in the bog, but that's to be expected in the spring.

I do want to check this exact spot out within a week or two. How'd it survive a very cold and snowy winter and a spring that included floodwaters in some parts of the state?

Is that mudpit under water now? Or will it be okay...and waiting for me?

I have a standing agreement with the same camera guy that when the weather gets warm enough, we will go back there to try to do another "Bikini Mud". It could even be the same bikini. Three little changes, though: 1) the focus will be right 2) he will remember that the camera has ears and 3) I hope very much for an ultra-hot day so I can get down deeper than I did in this clip...he doesn't do so great in heat, but if he can last for one half-hour out there, we'll bag it.

Nessie
Last edited by Nessie on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 am

sleazy_dwarf wrote:I have one experience this spring which was Ok but not worth writing about and two last fall that I tried to write about but the files got corrupted between my wife's machine and mine.

Ahh, at least you had an experience, though. Many of mine pass without fanfare too but hey...I still enjoy them. Cows, though...I don't need.

Turtles and frogs, though, I tolerate well.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”