Smaller Version Of "YOU Sinking Into QS" Vid!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Boggy Man

Smaller Version Of "YOU Sinking Into QS" Vid!!!

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 am

On Sunday, May 31'st, I posted a link to the "sinking from my perspective" video on Megaupload in this thread. But, since downloading a 347.3 MB file may be intimidating to some (and perhaps out of the question for dialup users), I finally got around to shrinking it down to close to 50 megs. :) But, I found that rapid movements turned quite blocky in 640x480, so I changed the picture size to 320x240 instead. I am posting it here in 3 parts that are easy to digest. Enjoy! 8-)

Once again, here is an "innocent-looking" patch of ground that looks just like all the surrounding ground:

In this 3-part video, you will be wearing a makeshift backpack made from jeans, with some heavy items inside. You will be stepping onto that flattened area from the opposite side and stand facing left, where you will begin shifting your weight between your feet, and then the fun begins! :twisted:

That pink thing you see on and off in the lower right corner would be your nose.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Re: Smaller Version Of "YOU Sinking Into QS" Vid!!!

Postby Nessie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 am

Boggy Man wrote:But, since downloading a 347.3 MB file may be intimidating to some (and perhaps out of the question for dialup users), I finally got around to shrinking it down to close to 50 megs. :)

Uh...yeah...I thought my new connection was pretty hefty but the meggage did prove to be too much!

This version, however, works great for me. I suppose I'm missing the details on a few grains of quicksand, but really, overall, the picture is just fine.

You have an admirable quicksand pit and I enjoyed watching the glistening mire come up at me, or was it you? I envy you your silty, clay-like bogs. I'm pretty much stuck in Peat-Land, and while I can work with it, I would like to find something near me that's a bit less...organic!

Nice work. Okay, that's not work. It's PLAY! Nice work, though, capturing your play session!

Nessie

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 am

Try as I might, I cannot get any of my players to upgrade or play the file. Some kind of version 4? Can you do a version 3 instead?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

undergrain1 wrote:Try as I might, I cannot get any of my players to upgrade or play the file. Some kind of version 4? Can you do a version 3 instead?

Have you tried installing VLC Media Player? It works with many, many formats, including this one. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 am

Ive downloaded that player - it just sits there, and no video window opens up. i can get the file name to show for a second, then it disappears.

Return to “Home Movies”