Happy 4th of July!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Happy 4th of July!

Postby Nessie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm

I am beginning to suspect that the the mudpits at this place may be spring-fed. Since the creek is warm by now, I'm starting to wonder if it can still be the weather. However, to be honest we haven't had a lengthy warm streak either. We were back down around seventy for most of last week, and I was walking in my jacket after work...this doesn't do the local mud much good.

I keep fantasizing about a real video happening out there. I rather doubt that I've found all the mud out here, and these pits do look pretty good. The privacy factor has been high enough that one could get away with quite a bit.

Got a few minuses to contend with though. For me, they're just bumps on the road to Mud Nirvana, but...what would a model think?

The biggest one is, that mud is still too cool. Or maybe I'm a wuss. It's ALMOST, not quite, good enough in the smaller pit. Well, this clip shows me in is as deep and as long as I can comfortably stay without gear although with gear, it's totally heavenly anywhere around there. Need additional exploring for sunny spots?

Leeches in the only cleanup water. And I don't mean only one. I mean, like, a flock, a herd, a..a city...it's Leech Metropolis!...hey, next time around, I got an idea on how to deal with THEM! And somewhere, there's poison something. It's probably not ivy, because that's not tall enough to reach arms, but note that the positioning of the camera is now static.

Sir Tripod can't catch this.

The ground out there is real squishy...boingy...sudden soft spots...that's either a plus or a minus...what if you were doing a video and the GUY WITH THE CAMERA is the one that drops through...would the MODEL stand there blinking in shock or would she try to rescue him?!

This was shot yesterday.

Nessie

stevensenechal

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Very nice! Most of my spots towards the mountains are similar: fed by underground water and still quite cool. I won't venture into them without full battle gear until August. The Badlands, however, are very good for this time of the year: low water levels and very warm.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Can't view it just yet, on bberry, but happy Independance Day from aboard ship, somewhere up the Saginaw River :)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 am

Nessie,

Thank you. That was the most awesome video of yours yet.

Oh revered queen of the bogs, do you have any idea exactly what that video does to quicksand guys like me? Oh, right- real QS girl. You know EXACTLY what that does to us.

Oh, and Nessie- the whole video thing- you have it wrong. YOU are the model. You hire a camera operator- some cute, fit guy from the local university film school. He has to film you. In the marsh. Oh, and he has to carry the very, very heavy backpack full of water, rope, bricks, etc. :twisted: And of course you expect him to appear professional on the job- white shirt, slacks, etc. :lol: You can even ask him fun questions while he's sinking, like "Does anybody know you're here?" "How long before anybody notices you're missing?" :twisted:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 am

Touching any bottom there at all - or just free-falling? Nice sequence.

stefani_tg

Postby stefani_tg » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:19 pm

if i didn't know better i'd say you were enjoying yourself WAY too much in there... ;) :mrgreen:
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Lovely video, Nessie! That spot looks fabulous. So do you, if you don't mind me saying... Thanks for sharing your bog moments with us.

I managed to visit my place last week. Still a bit soupy... one step and you are up to your neck! - but it is cool without being cold, and the soup is thick enough for a good, if brief, wallow. Just the stuff after a long winter and nasty spring. :D

The bugs behaved... no big swarms of deerflies to fight off. Oh yeah... and no leeches! :D Planning a return visit soon.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:18 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Oh, and he has to carry the very, very heavy backpack full of water, rope, bricks, etc. :twisted:

Let's see...he's carrying rope and bricks, but everybody knows that I don't do bondage scenes. And I got him dressed in business wear too.

So do ya think he'll smell a rat?

And of course you expect him to appear professional on the job- white shirt, slacks, etc. :lol: You can even ask him fun questions while he's sinking, like "Does anybody know you're here?" "How long before anybody notices you're missing?" :twisted:

Naw. Not if I hire a guy who hasn't heard of us and whose resume says (in a businesslike, professionally-phrased desperate kind of way), "I have no experience at all, but.....pleeeease pleeeeease pretty pleeeeease let me work on your shoot...I NEED to get something in my cinematic portfolio!"

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 am

jack c wrote:Touching any bottom there at all - or just free-falling? Nice sequence.

No actual solid ground down there although the hole does narrow a bit. I guess I'm free-falling. Bouncing back up is easy though. The stuff is pretty thick down there and I'm pretty buoyant...about all it takes to pop up is to paddle a bit with your feet or dig your toes into the side.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 am

PM2K wrote:I managed to visit my place last week. Still a bit soupy... one step and you are up to your neck! - but it is cool without being cold, and the soup is thick enough for a good, if brief, wallow. Just the stuff after a long winter and nasty spring. :D

The bugs behaved... no big swarms of deerflies to fight off. Oh yeah... and no leeches! :D Planning a return visit soon.

I am glad your spot is in good shape and it definitely is a plus if Nature's Bloodsuckers leave you alone. I'm beginning to figure out why somebody, long ago, invented the concept of vampires.

Dracula's just a great big leech that looks like a man. I got three little holes under my knee where they got me. Yeah, they looks like fang marks.

May your bog hold up, thicken over the summer, and may you keep all your blood when you visit it.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”