Wetsuit

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Wetsuit

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 am

There is a wetsuit fan niche around here so I decided to post it. I can get deeper and sink slower by wearing this.

Oh, yeah, about those leeches in my cleanup water...

NYAHHHHH, NYAHHHHHH, YOU DIRTY BLOODSUCKERS! I GOT TO KEEP EVERY DROP OF BLOOD THIS TIME!

Helpful Hint For The Forum:

I brought a white styrofoam minnow bucket. Because it's white, a leech can't hide in it. I stood in the shallow part of the creek and scooped the water off the TOP of the creek, the nice clear stuff, with nothing swimming in it, and I gave myself a shower.

Bwahahaha, you slimy buggers, not one of you got a meal today.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Re: Wetsuit

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 am

Not particularly a wetsuit fan, but the whole "go deeper and sink slower" thing works for me!

Hmm, one of those "shorty" wetsuits so you can feel the mud on your arms and legs. Cool!

Not fond of leeches myself. Pantyhose make pretty good anti-leech armor, but that's kind of pointless when the leeches are in the cleanup water. :|

Weredragonlady recommends carrying a salt shaker. If you've ever had salt in a wound, that's what the slugs feel all over. :twisted: They generally drop off of you and die at that point.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 am

Nope, I haven't found a leech on me after being in the mud. They seem to have made a home in the creek.

I know of folks who prefer to be in the mud while wearing a wetsuit. They wear wetsuits voluntarily, because they really want to. They like the way wetsuits look, and feel, et cetera, and they regard the look on women as being quite sexy.

Personally, a wetsuit isn't my first choice as a mud fashion item. They don't look lousy or anything, but they're not a turn-on for me at all.

But on the subject of mud fashion, if an item of clothing helps one get INTO the mud, all of a sudden what it looks in a fashion sense like stops meaning a whole lot to me.

Nessie

P.S. I did have pantyhose on, but they didn't show up very well on the clip...I didn't use that part...and yes, wearing them was an anti-leech tactic.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

Excellent video.

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

That is a great video , I just got to know was the mud cold or warm? But you just influenced me to go buy a wetsuit :P
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

x42swamper wrote:That is a great video , I just got to know was the mud cold or warm? But you just influenced me to go buy a wetsuit :P

Wetsuits are expensive in sporting-goods stores, but if you dig around in thrift stores, like I did, you can luck out. When people get rid of them, they don't seem to be heavily used. They must be a bit like exercise equipment in that respect.

If it was warm mud, I wouldn't be in a wetsuit...I really want to do more clips (and more off-camera sinking too!) in less, or different, clothing, but this summer's been cooler than average and I'm beginning to suspect that this little mudpit is spring-fed to boot. Perhaps it would warm up if we'd just get a hot spell...but last week was jacket weather!

Jacket?! Really? I took my walk after work in a jacket?!

It's JULY. Geesh!

Good news on one front, anyway. I have identified the evil rash-causing culprit that attacked me and my camera guy. The way into my mudpit has been re-mapped to avoid the villain, and I can get in again.

Nessie

pulledunder

Postby pulledunder » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 am

oh my!! :shock:
looks as though you really enjoyed that.
I know I did.
thanx for posting!
cheers!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 am

Nessie wrote:
x42swamper wrote:That is a great video , I just got to know was the mud cold or warm? But you just influenced me to go buy a wetsuit :P

Wetsuits are expensive in sporting-goods stores, but if you dig around in thrift stores, like I did, you can luck out. When people get rid of them, they don't seem to be heavily used. They must be a bit like exercise equipment in that respect.

If it was warm mud, I wouldn't be in a wetsuit...I really want to do more clips (and more off-camera sinking too!) in less, or different, clothing, but this summer's been cooler than average and I'm beginning to suspect that this little mudpit is spring-fed to boot. Perhaps it would warm up if we'd just get a hot spell...but last week was jacket weather!

Jacket?! Really? I took my walk after work in a jacket?!

It's JULY. Geesh!

Good news on one front, anyway. I have identified the evil rash-causing culprit that attacked me and my camera guy. The way into my mudpit has been re-mapped to avoid the villain, and I can get in again.

Nessie

And here in BC, we are in the midst of a heat wave, courtesy of El Nino, with forest fires popping up all over the Okanagan!

Was the "evil rash-causing culprit" stinging nettle?
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:00 am

Boggy Man wrote:Was the "evil rash-causing culprit" stinging nettle?

EEEEEEEAIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I got itchy just looking at that!

No, it wasn't the nettle...I got nailed by those back in 2006, and I didn't even get any mud at the place. All I got was a lesson in what THOSE EVIL THINGS look like...and feel like.

There will be more on this burning itchy issue later. The camera guy was willing to come back after he found out what to stay away from. And in the meantime I am saving your photo of the nettle to my folder named POISON, because I need to memorize the leafy green faces of all my enemies.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 am

pulledunder wrote:oh my!! :shock:
looks as though you really enjoyed that.
I know I did.
thanx for posting!
cheers!

Yeah, I had a real nice play session right before I filmed that too...two days later, itch itch itch!

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”