New video of my great sinking spot!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
muddy59

New video of my great sinking spot!

Postby muddy59 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:53 am

Hi everyone!

I just finished downloading a new video of myself sinking in extremely deep clay/mud on a gravel and clay mine ... my favorite place to sink! There is so much mud there that feels bottomless, it's amazing. It's basically a HUGE mine area with lots of pits that are often filled with bottomless, perfect, slimy mud. It's like a playground. Some of it is really thick, making it hard to get out of, and some of it is thin...but the stuff in this video was perfect for me! I'm wearing American Apparel pink underwear (briefs), and with the weight of the mud, they kept sliding off of me. :D Sorry the video gets a little choppy, there are certain points I had to cut out because I was worried youtube wouldn't like it, and I also hesitate showing my face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri7Qd7ocxEE

You can also look at my channel, and feel free to comment on any videos you like, or don't! I know I wear a lot of spandex, some of you may like that, others may not. :? If there's enough interest, I can maybe put some longer, more detailed videos on for private viewing.

Cheers! :D

M59
Last edited by muddy59 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeepSink

Re: New video of my great sinking spot!

Postby DeepSink » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 am

I know I wear a lot of spandex, some of you may like that, others may not. If there's enough interest, I can maybe put some longer, more detailed videos on for private viewing.
Muddy59: Your videos are great! Your mud is really HOT, and you look to be making good use of it. I'm jealous. I would be very interested in longer, more detailed videos! I'm not in the least put out by any apparel (or lack thereof!) :mrgreen: -DeepSink

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 am

Thanks for sharing. I assume the place shuts down operation after a certain time, and is obviously not guarded? Or are you the guard? hah!

muddy59

Postby muddy59 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 am

DeepSink - thank you for your message! Yeah, I'll definitely have to try and upload longer vids. I always hate having to be picky about what I "show" on youtube. Glad you don't mind the "apparel"....or lack thereof! :D ;)

Raptor90 - Yes, the place shuts down operation certain days, and it's not guarded at all. In fact, there are no signs or fences or anything preventing people from going there. Sometimes I see dirt bikers and other people walking through the area, but not anywhere too close to the mud pits.

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

Hey great Spot Where is that located!
;-)

muddy59 wrote:Hi everyone!

I just finished downloading a new video of myself sinking in extremely deep clay/mud on a gravel and clay mine ... my favorite place to sink! There is so much mud there that feels bottomless, it's amazing. It's basically a HUGE mine area with lots of pits that are often filled with bottomless, perfect, slimy mud. It's like a playground. Some of it is really thick, making it hard to get out of, and some of it is thin...but the stuff in this video was perfect for me! I'm wearing American Apparel pink underwear (briefs), and with the weight of the mud, they kept sliding off of me. :D Sorry the video gets a little choppy, there are certain points I had to cut out because I was worried youtube wouldn't like it, and I also hesitate showing my face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri7Qd7ocxEE

You can also look at my channel, and feel free to comment on any videos you like, or don't! I know I wear a lot of spandex, some of you may like that, others may not. :? If there's enough interest, I can maybe put some longer, more detailed videos on for private viewing.

Cheers! :D

M59

umbra_eclipse

Postby umbra_eclipse » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 am

Great vid! Always enjoy seeing them.

MudHU

Postby MudHU » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi!
Nice mud video.
Thanks

muddy59

Postby muddy59 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 am

It's up in the Northeast U.S. at a concrete and gravel pit --- great, deep, slimy clay!

jungleQSman wrote:Hey great Spot Where is that located!
;-)

jungleQSman

Postby jungleQSman » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 am

muddy59 wrote:It's up in the Northeast U.S. at a concrete and gravel pit --- great, deep, slimy clay!

jungleQSman wrote:Hey great Spot Where is that located!
;-)
oh nice where NE

headed back east in a month....

squeezeme

Postby squeezeme » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Totally my fave vids man.. i'd love to see more (and less! ;) )

Return to “Home Movies”