Back yard sink hole

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
mudfun

Back yard sink hole

Postby mudfun » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:42 am

Just and old vid of mine. Sinking in my little back yard pit. Not very deep but none the less it is a sink.

What is the file size upload limit tried to upload another vid but it is almost 20 meg cant upload it.
Looking for a real place to sink, Long Island, NY

AyaneMatrix

Re: Back yard sink hole

Postby AyaneMatrix » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 am

I think there was a thread about the upload limits in the rules area of the new forum where it is mentioned to upload the said movie that's over the limits to a file sharing service, such as megaupload or rapidshare, to mitigate bandwidth usage... Or something to that effect. It makes sense really and you can even use a bittorent tracker if it's even larger than normal.

And awesome video clip btw!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:29 am

AyaneMatrix wrote:I think there was a thread about the upload limits in the rules area of the new forum where it is mentioned to upload the said movie that's over the limits to a file sharing service, such as megaupload or rapidshare, to mitigate bandwidth usage... Or something to that effect. It makes sense really and you can even use a bittorent tracker if it's even larger than normal.

And awesome video clip btw!

Here is the message. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Ah yes, that's the one. I guess I was wrong about the bandwidth usage thing, but it seems to fit the problems that mudfun had listed. It could just be a configuration issue if it's not linked to bandwidth and if it persists, uploading it somewhere else and then linking it back would be the only other way things can work. In fact, it this was done in this thread by Qsvgitguy recently. Maybe he had the same problem?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 am

According to the User Control Panel, we each have 97.7 MB of disk space for our files! :D I also noticed that more than 5 attachments can be added per post. :) But, I don't know what the upper limit for individual file size is yet. :?

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 am

Pretty good descent for a backyard sinkhole. I bet this clip went over good with a few boots fans. I can't wear those things, myself (I got feet that just can't take 'em) but they sure sank nice in this clip.

Nessie

klib21

Postby klib21 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 am

That's seriously an awesome backyard pit.

mudfun

Postby mudfun » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 am

I hope to make the pit deeper this year. Want it to be chest deep. But the digging is hard.

Looking for suggestions on the media, I just used the dirt from the hole, maybe mixing something with it.
Looking for a real place to sink, Long Island, NY

myliefan99

Postby myliefan99 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 am

one of the best clips I've ever seen, nice ^^

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:56 am

mudfun wrote:I hope to make the pit deeper this year. Want it to be chest deep. But the digging is hard.

Looking for suggestions on the media, I just used the dirt from the hole, maybe mixing something with it.

A wider pit would also be much more dramatic, and fun! It would also make it easier to dig the pit deeper, which also makes it more fun to sink into (and for us to watch)! :D

Regarding the sinking media, the soil you dug out from the hole looks awesome in your videos! :D

Keep up the great work! :)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Home Movies”