Re: New bog video from my new spot! (reuploaded)

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Raptor90

Re: New bog video from my new spot! (reuploaded)

Postby Raptor90 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 pm

So we got about 2 days of rain from a hurricane that didn't make landfall but dumped a pile of rain on us. I had a good idea what the conditions of the bog were. Basically a dense looking welcoming surface that wasn't so dense below. It was pretty watery but that makes it really easy to hit a good depth with ease!

These are three separate holes in the same general area that I tend to run back and fourth to when I'm there. All pretty much 'bottomless' Figures since the weather is slowly cooling off, I won't get back there as often now and still never really made a video for the community until today!

Its 3 separate jumps all edited together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pDZxCevqws (male/underwear)
Last edited by Raptor90 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

muddy59

Re: New bog video from my new spot!

Postby muddy59 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 am

Wow, terrific videos...What an awesome, deep, mud bog!! The mud looks like great consistency, too. Was it easy to get out of after each jump? Also nice to see someone who likes to get muddy in just his underwear, like me. (:

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:22 am

What an amazing sexy spot that is! Thanks for sharing the video. Can I jump in?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 am

Awesome! :D I wish I could have found mud like that this year... but alas, it was not to be... :(

Thanks for sharing this! :D

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am

Those bogs sure look inviting, treacherous :twisted: , and fun to jump into and swim through! :D It reminds me a bit of the bog scene from Man vs. Wild. :)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 am

great stuff,.. looks similar to my peat bog but with less weeds,... well done mate

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm

muddy59 wrote:Wow, terrific videos...What an awesome, deep, mud bog!! The mud looks like great consistency, too. Was it easy to get out of after each jump? Also nice to see someone who likes to get muddy in just his underwear, like me. (:

Was done in underwear mainly for the sake of the video. Have gone in the nude many times!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:04 am

I was wondering what the temperature of the bog was like?

When I made my previous posting, I tried to remember a movie that also had a bog that looked like that, and I finally found it Thursday night - "Come and See", but I was unable to find the clip with the scene of interest (it was removed from Youtube by the user :( ). However, the trailer shows a brief glimpse of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owXQuvUNhZQ&t=41s

I hope you are able to find nice enough weather to enjoy your bogs some more at this late time of the season. I was eyeing the 14'th for my next day of biking, hiking and sinking, but a cold front is moving in too fast, so I will have to wait until some time next week when things warm up again after a cool-down over the next few days.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

steve84

Postby steve84 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 am

Wow that was very fun to watch, and you're a very handsome guy ;)
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

Raptor90

Postby Raptor90 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

Boggy Man wrote:I was wondering what the temperature of the bog was like?

When I made my previous posting, I tried to remember a movie that also had a bog that looked like that, and I finally found it Thursday night - "Come and See", but I was unable to find the clip with the scene of interest (it was removed from Youtube by the user :( ). However, the trailer shows a brief glimpse of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owXQuvUNhZQ&t=41s

I hope you are able to find nice enough weather to enjoy your bogs some more at this late time of the season. I was eyeing the 14'th for my next day of biking, hiking and sinking, but a cold front is moving in too fast, so I will have to wait until some time next week when things warm up again after a cool-down over the next few days.

Not sure what it would be but it wasn't shockingly cold jumping in.

Return to “Home Movies”