Just Wondered What It Looked Like

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Re: Just Wondered What It Looked Like

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 am

jack c wrote:Nessie - you seem to have a knack for coming up with just the right, sort of sexy-edge home videos. I hope you plan on continuing your sinking sojourns on video, because it will give me something to look forward to. Thanks.

On September 1st, the very first state hunting season starts (I can't remember what animal it is, although I know it's not deer) and I'm not too sure if I'll be there. Technically, this mudpit is not in not a park but in a public hunting ground/state wildlife management area. I am not sure how busy it'll be come September but that is the date when guns stop being totally illegal in there. If nobody's ever in there anyway, perhaps I can go there for longer, but if I DO find hunters there you can bet your bog I'm OUTTA there with a bang since I am not crazy about sinking under gunshots.

I do generally take the camera with me although I don't always get something useable. Weather has a lot to do with that. And I can only get there on weekends.

The mudpits in the park nearby are not quite as photogenic or as easy to use although I plan to use them 'til they freeze...but of course the wardrobe becomes very limited around mid-September. Cold doesn't stop me from sinking at all but it doesn't make great footage.

No guarantees but the season ain't over and possibly there's at least a couple good days coming.

Nessie

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 am

Nessie wrote:
Robert wrote:Nessie..that was one of the most sexiest clips I have ever seen!!

Your fan and friend,

Robert 8-)

(THUD...Nessie reads this and falls on the floor in a faint. THAT is sexy? Okay....wakes up...)

I am glad you think so. Feel free to steal the idea for Trollwood. I don't do nudity, myself, but your models don't NEED a bikini underneath it. The Emergency Rain Poncho rinses out in a few seconds and is extremely inexpensive to purchase, although no, it didn't keep my skin free of peat at all so don't expect it to make cleaning up any easier.

The sash was an Emergency Rain Bonnet, 5 to a pack, from a store that carried hunting and fishing gear.

Nessie

Tosses a pillow under Nessie's head before she hits the floor...

Yes I do Hon!! and the bikini helped to make it so...a scene doesn't have to be nude to be sexy. Well done!! 8-)

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:I am reminded of a certain scene in Blade Runner... a replicant runs through the streets wearing a transparent raincoat thing and very little underneath. :)

Odd. I was reminded of a scene from Limits of Control with even less underneath.

Interesting choice for a sink at any rate. Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? :)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Aiko wrote:
quagmire_uk wrote:I am reminded of a certain scene in Blade Runner... a replicant runs through the streets wearing a transparent raincoat thing and very little underneath. :)

Odd. I was reminded of a scene from Limits of Control with even less underneath.

Interesting choice for a sink at any rate. Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? :)

It has been done by Jenna for MPV although it was more of a play in mud thing she did sink a bit in a see through plastic rain wear.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 am

Robert wrote:It has been done by Jenna for MPV although it was more of a play in mud thing she did sink a bit in a see through plastic rain wear.

Ahhhhh...she did, didn't she? You and I were on that crew.

I don't think I ever saw the final version of that. But I could have been walking in the park, feeling the drizzle hit my transparent Emergency Rain Poncho, and from the depths of some subconscious brain cell a small voice whispered:

"It won't take more than half an hour to go back to the mudpit and get a clip of it. Stuff like that belongs in the mud. You'll never, ever be sorry that you shot it, but you'll ALWAYS wonder what it would have looked like if you don't."

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 pm

jack c wrote:I hope you plan on continuing your sinking sojourns on video, because it will give me something to look forward to.

Strike out today. I got to the mudpit and a car was hiding in the bushes (okay, not hiding so well since I saw it right away!) and the door had this word on it:

SHERIFF

Although I don't believe that mudpitting is a high crime, to have the sheriff in the parking lot, and no one else at all, was still a bit much for me. Besides, he couldn't have been there to do paperwork (they do that around here...but they just park openly if they are). Parked behind the bushes like that, it could just be that he was waiting for somebody rotten to come waltzing out of the park. Hey, if a sheriff wants to meet somebody who's hiding in a park, I know that this is not likely to be somebody that I am interested in meeting.

Since I have to leave for a dinner in a few minutes, mud time was short, so I hightailed it to the backup mudpit, but there was no time to do a thing but get my fix and anyway, it's not as nice as this one!

I hope to try again tomorrow.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 am

So Mr. Ranger was there to prevent Yogi from getting a "pic-a-nic basket for a bear!"? A fine way to protect the public interest - you sure he wasn't just taking a nap? Any donuts around? Since lightning won't strike twice in the same place, then this location should be the next one around that you check out again, right?

Maybe you should put that camouflage outfit on again and try it at dusk, or something. Or else, run for sheriff ...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:02 am

jack c wrote:So Mr. Ranger was there to prevent Yogi from getting a "pic-a-nic basket for a bear!"? A fine way to protect the public interest - you sure he wasn't just taking a nap? Any donuts around? Since lightning won't strike twice in the same place, then this location should be the next one around that you check out again, right?

Yeah. Like tomorrow.

Maybe you should put that camouflage outfit on again and try it at dusk, or something. Or else, run for sheriff ...

Now there is a thought! If I'm the sheriff, I can watch my mudpits my own self! I'll keep a good eye on all the mud in my jurisdiction. It'd be my mission to protect the well-being of our critical and mucky natural habitat.

Seriously...I've ignored quite a lot of police on my way to and from mud. On clips I shot last year, sirens are frequently audible. And today's backup pit (okay, not the mudpit itself, just the parking lots I use) is often crawling with cops...the place attracts hundreds of fishermen and the extra law enforcement folk are needed to manage all that traffic.

What bothered me was the fact that this cop had the car backed out of the lot and into the grass and behind bushes. If you were coming out on the trail, you probably wouldn't see him -- so he was hiding -- and my question was, WHY?

HOW TO DEAL WITH THE OFFICER WHO'S NOT HIDING:

If your mudpit is on public land, your mud stuff is the only thing even remotely odd; so don't take it out of your car. If it seems appropriate to do so, a friendly wave or greeting for the cop is perfectly fine.

Then, go out and enjoy the beauty of Nature, which will be easy to do since your car is in good hands. A policeman is in the lot! It won't be broken into. Nothing will be stolen.

Half an hour later, return to the parking lot. The cop will probably be gone. But your mudpit won't.

Nessie

Return to “Home Movies”