Just Wondered What It Looked Like

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Nessie
Producer

Just Wondered What It Looked Like

Postby Nessie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 am

So, I was out at my mudpit today, and I had my sinky fun, but the weather was kind of debatable really, cloudy and not as warm as I like...so, being sick to death of looking at myself in my waders, I left without shooting anything. I went over to another place where I found that they'd mowed down some new trails which led me to another potential mud spot which is very pretty and sits under a bridge...it's a creek going into a boggy lake...looks soft and peaty in there but I'd already had my mud fix so I only logged the location mentally as having future potential.

Then it drizzled on me and I whipped out my $2 Emergency Rain Poncho and opened my umbrella...yeah...I carry all kinds of stuff in my car and I'm ready for all kinds of weather and since it was cloudy, yes, I actually had both items with me. Rain doesn't drive me out of any place unless it's pretty severe.

It only rained a little, just enough for me to wonder what this Emergency Rain Poncho looked like in a mudpit. I kept exploring for new access points into the boglands, but the bridge over the creek does seem to be the only easy way into the swamp in that area.

The sun came out and things warmed up. I got too warm and took off the Emergency Rain Poncho.

The sun didn't stay out (as you can see) but anyway, since I was too warm, wow, maybe there was some hope! I figured I may as well go back to the mudpit I was at earlier to find out what the Emergency Rain Poncho looked like if I wore it and sank.

I didn't try to get the clip at the place under the bridge because I had left my camera in the car because of the rain, and by the time I walked all the way back to my car to get it, I figured I may as well just drive back to the mudpit that I knew for a fact wouldn't let me down.

So, anyway, this is what an Emergency Rain Poncho looks like in a mudpit with only a bikini underneath.

Nessie

Robert
Producer

Re: Just Wondered What It Looked Like

Postby Robert » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:52 am

Nessie..that was one of the most sexiest clips I have ever seen!!

Your fan and friend,

Robert 8-)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:50 am

:shock:

Okaaaay, I was thinking a colored rain poncho. Clear over the bikini was. . . and then you sank. . . and then you sank deeper. . . and then you threw your head back with that blissful look and. . . wow.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 am

I am reminded of a certain scene in Blade Runner... a replicant runs through the streets wearing a transparent raincoat thing and very little underneath. :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 pm

If anyone has captured the essense of sinking for pleasure, it is you, Nessie. That was simply wonderful. :D Thanks for this clip.

Is there a boggy equivalent of a mermaid? We may have a candidate here... ;)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, there are the four Elemental spirits:

Gnome = Earth
Sylph= Air
Salamander = Fire
Undine = Water (Mermaids are supposed to either be, or be closely related to Undines.)

If by some chance a Gnome and an Undine were to have offspring, the result would be a "mud elemental" even though mud isn't an element but a combination of Earth and Water. Mud would be the creature's natural habitat. The creature would be humanoid, with the beauty of a Mermaid and the strength of Stone.

Yep, that sounds like Nessie! ;)

PM2K wrote:Is there a boggy equivalent of a mermaid? We may have a candidate here... ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:40 am

Could you do that again? 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jack c

Postby jack c » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am

Nessie - you seem to have a knack for coming up with just the right, sort of sexy-edge home videos. I hope you plan on continuing your sinking sojourns on video, because it will give me something to look forward to. Thanks.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 am

Robert wrote:Nessie..that was one of the most sexiest clips I have ever seen!!

Your fan and friend,

Robert 8-)

(THUD...Nessie reads this and falls on the floor in a faint. THAT is sexy? Okay....wakes up...)

I am glad you think so. Feel free to steal the idea for Trollwood. I don't do nudity, myself, but your models don't NEED a bikini underneath it. The Emergency Rain Poncho rinses out in a few seconds and is extremely inexpensive to purchase, although no, it didn't keep my skin free of peat at all so don't expect it to make cleaning up any easier.

The sash was an Emergency Rain Bonnet, 5 to a pack, from a store that carried hunting and fishing gear.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

nachtjaeger wrote::shock:

Okaaaay, I was thinking a colored rain poncho. Clear over the bikini was. . . and then you sank. . . and then you sank deeper. . . and then you threw your head back with that blissful look and. . . wow.

There was a yellow poncho in there too (yes, they came two to a pack) but I don't care to take that one on mud-hunting outings because people can see it 80 miles away!

It was a nice sink. A little cool without the cold-weather gear, so I wasn't in there long but it did leave the loveliest peaty aroma on my skin for the rest of the day. I hope I can get back in there a couple more times before the season's over.

Nessie
Last edited by Nessie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Home Movies”