Glub slideshow on YouTube

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
papablues050164

Glub slideshow on YouTube

Postby papablues050164 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HzyP6xgM7A

I don't know where my head is, I should have posted this sooner. Enjoy.

quagmire_uk

Re: Glub slideshow on YouTube

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu May 16, 2013 2:28 am

Huh, funny how few people turn series into slideshows/movies like that. Using some wibbly-wobbly liquid scene transitions was a nice touch.

papablues050164

Postby papablues050164 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

Thanks. Someone posted a comment on YouTube implying I'm a misogynistic freak based on this clip, and by extension the whole QS community. Plainly they haven't seen my other videos.

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Tue May 21, 2013 7:41 am

papablues050164 wrote:Thanks. Someone posted a comment on YouTube implying I'm a misogynistic freak based on this clip, and by extension the whole QS community. Plainly they haven't seen my other videos.

I see you heard from someone who made a few choice comments about my "Theme Park Guides in Quicksand" cartoon. In fact, this viewer and another one were going at it pretty strong for a time there. They were at least as entertaining as the cartoon. I would've deleted them, but I can't access the account since Google bought out You Tube and made a mess of things. Maybe the merged company needs a new name. GooTube? Yoogle? Maybe not.

I've found that if people don't have a certain fetish, they can't understand those who do. This scares or angers some people. There always have been and always will be people like them. The best thing to do is accept that fact, ignore them, and keep doing what you're doing as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.

Big Bad John

papablues050164

Postby papablues050164 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks. That's very good advice. Besides, if my wife objected, I'd really be hurting right now.

Return to “Home Movies”