Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer (Video): June 16th

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Zalio Z

Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer (Video): June 16th

Postby Zalio Z » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 am

Finally, after weeks of waiting I got to find a very nice place to have a sink! Here, I have posted pictures and a couple videos for all you quicksand lovers to watch and enjoy. Note that this was done a day after a week of storms and flooding, so the river nearby is like that because of those floods. Sure helped wetten up this clay deposit though. Days before it was all dry... I have the flood to thank for this, at least. I am able to sink down to wherever, I pleased, but it's so damn sticky I couldn't get to my neck, got REAL close, however! :)

Pretty hard to get out of, but I manage. But because of it's level of stickiness, I had a little... incident... while trying to get out at one point...

My left kneecap slid out of place for a few moments.

It's alright though, I came back all fine. But, shit, got to be more careful. ESPECIALLY when there is a pathway and bridge nearby where I was *almost* seen... uh, having *fun*. :oops: So anyway, please, DO enjoy. I would've been glad it a girl was there with me to make it SO much more fun. But that's just me ;) Heh.

Vid 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsJsN6Rt ... e=youtu.be
(Second Video Removed)
Last edited by Zalio Z on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Boggy Man

Re: Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer: June

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 am

That is some nice sinking footage in some nice gooey clay. I really should get back to my own slide area for some sinking into some nice quicksilt, which should be enhanced due to record rainfalls we had last week. I haven't gone sinking yet this year.

When the mud is thick, you should be careful about how you move, so as not to risk more injury. Slower wiggling, pumping movements are better. But, if there is danger of sudden imminent discovery, even I would tend to extract myself more hastily, risking knee injury from the frantic tugging. Too bad your spot is close to a pathway and bridge. Hope you find other places that are more hidden.

When I started doing videos, I shot my sinks with camera in hand as well. But then, I got myself a gorillapod like the one shown in this picture:

I wrap mine around a nearby branch, or if one isn't available, around a stick which I then stick into the ground for my videos. You should try it! 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Nice clips, great spot, have to agree with boggy, would have been better if you had just set the camera down pointing where you were gonna sink rather than holding it in your hand which gives us plenty of close ups of parts of your body and is quite shakey, when I make videos I don't bother with a tripod or anything, - I just set the camera down pointing roughly in the right derection, then I can two hands for fun :), thanks for the clips :)

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 pm

youtube has removed the second clip! why on earth would they do that,. there was nothing naughty in there as far as I could see lol

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 am

youtube has removed the second clip! why on earth would they do that,. there was nothing naughty in there as far as I could see lol

Zalio Z

Postby Zalio Z » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:17 am

gamwam wrote:youtube has removed the second clip! why on earth would they do that,. there was nothing naughty in there as far as I could see lol

YouTube, I am not going to tolerate illogical decisions. I was wearing a swimsuit, thank you. >_>

I would upload second video here on QSFans, but the issue is, it's too large, over 200 MB. And I'm not sure how to downsize. I will reattempt to upload video 2, and check if there is a tag where i can mark it as inappropriate. I HAVE seen videos of girls perfectly fully clothed and sinking, but it was still "inappropriate". The second video is the best one, so I cannot tolerate YouTube removing it without warning me it was inappropriate for ME to deal with. It's not their responsibility to remove USER CREATED VIDEOS from their website. Not to mention the fact the video is unlisted; no one should've been able to flag it in the first place.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:54 am

Zalio Z wrote:
gamwam wrote:youtube has removed the second clip! why on earth would they do that,. there was nothing naughty in there as far as I could see lol

YouTube, I am not going to tolerate illogical decisions. I was wearing a swimsuit, thank you. >_>

I would upload second video here on QSFans, but the issue is, it's too large, over 200 MB. And I'm not sure how to downsize. I will reattempt to upload video 2, and check if there is a tag where i can mark it as inappropriate. I HAVE seen videos of girls perfectly fully clothed and sinking, but it was still "inappropriate". The second video is the best one, so I cannot tolerate YouTube removing it without warning me it was inappropriate for ME to deal with. It's not their responsibility to remove USER CREATED VIDEOS from their website. Not to mention the fact the video is unlisted; no one should've been able to flag it in the first place.

I think that the video was removed because it contains close-ups of your chest and belly, which the YouTube team decided was too gross for the public. You better not attempt to repost it again, or YouTube would remove it again and give you a second strike. Three strikes, and your YouTube account is gone, and you will be permanently banned from creating another YouTube account. Perhaps if you tried editing out the belly shots, then it might be better, unless there was something else that the YouTube team didn't like. Or you could try an appeal, and explain the nature of the video - innocent walking/sinking into/testing some clay, and perhaps they might re-instate the video and remove the strike, restoring your good standing.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Hehehe I think it looks good from what I saw, I am on a slow net connection to watch it right now. Shame they took down the other one tho :P

Zalio Z

Postby Zalio Z » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 pm

No, screw YouTube. The first video isn't any different then the second, in my opinion. Can someone tell me how to downsize large videos? Maybe then I can post the second video here on the website for download. The file type is an AVI, over 200 MB, so I'm not sure if it's ok to upload that at the moment...

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 am

if your on windows just use windows movie maker to edit out the boring bits,. then when you save the movie it will give you a variety of options with different file sizes,. remember the small the file size the worse the quality,. to try and edit out as much of the boring bits as you can to keep the file fairly decent quality

Return to “Home Movies”