mp4 file problem

Can't get something here at Quicksand Fans to work? Post your issue here.
msjy

mp4 file problem

Postby msjy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 am

I have converted a MOV file into a Mp4 format for ipod/iphone and itunes WILL NOT sync it to my ipod/iphone, can anyone help?
I am a Man not a women.

Kookus

Re: mp4 file problem

Postby Kookus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 am

I try to avoid Apple products as if my life depended on it, so take my advice for what it is: ramblings of a novice. That said, isn't iTunes pretty DMC-friendly? If you go about converting files all willy-nilly, even into its native format, it is likely to reject them due to a lack of proper licensing, etc.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 am

msjy wrote:I have converted a MOV file into a Mp4 format for ipod/iphone and itunes WILL NOT sync it to my ipod/iphone, can anyone help?

What version of iTunes are you using? According to "Mac Help", in order to sync your iPod, you need iTunes 4.8 or later.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

msjy

Postby msjy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 am

Boggy Man wrote:
msjy wrote:I have converted a MOV file into a Mp4 format for ipod/iphone and itunes WILL NOT sync it to my ipod/iphone, can anyone help?

What version of iTunes are you using? According to "Mac Help", in order to sync your iPod, you need iTunes 4.8 or later.

I have Itunes version 9.0.25 I already corrected the problem the Iphone 3g uses apple H.246 file format so files need to be in that format in order to work.
I am a Man not a women.

Return to “Technical”