new topics and or posts approval

Can't get something here at Quicksand Fans to work? Post your issue here.
Huffmi2676

new topics and or posts approval

Postby Huffmi2676 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:59 pm

i am glad there are steps taken to approve various posts but i may have seen a loophole in the process of approving posts i have made a post in the general fourm and once i submit my post i cant read my post until the moderator approves it i wish there were some way for a resigstered user to view all the posts he or she made in case of a moderator has accidentially forgotten to review a post or if by some error the post he or she made doesn't come to the attention of the moderator or whoevers in charge
so all i am asking is is there any way for a user to keep track of all the posts that he or she made including ones that could get lost into cyberspace

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: new topics and or posts approval

Postby dlodoski » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Huffmi2676 wrote:i am glad there are steps taken to approve various posts but i may have seen a loophole in the process of approving posts i have made a post in the general fourm and once i submit my post i cant read my post until the moderator approves it i wish there were some way for a resigstered user to view all the posts he or she made in case of a moderator has accidentially forgotten to review a post or if by some error the post he or she made doesn't come to the attention of the moderator or whoevers in charge
so all i am asking is is there any way for a user to keep track of all the posts that he or she made including ones that could get lost into cyberspace

I can see that some of your posts were not approved.

Hopefully that puts things in perspective for you.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Huffmi2676

Postby Huffmi2676 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:20 am

Could you kindly tell me which ones and tell me what i could change so it can be approved i get notifications of all the posts that are approved but i didnt get any notifications for some of my more recent posts rejected

Postby Moderator » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Huffmi2676 wrote:Could you kindly tell me which ones ...

The ones you can't see.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:21 pm

It's understandable that some new members are excited about finding us and post a lot.

However, we need to keep the board uncluttered and meaningful.

If you don't see a post approved in a day or so, it's either because: you already said the same thing several times, your post make you seem under-aged, or you are posting flame-bait statements (trolling). Or, all of those at the same time.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Technical”