quicksand video

Can't get something here at Quicksand Fans to work? Post your issue here.
Duncan Edwards

Re: quicksand video

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am

mudxdresser wrote:Lighten up, I was just responding to the technical question of how to post a lengthy video, didn't notice the "Sexually Broken" angle and realize this was a pirated video. Was just trying to be helpful technically. Note that the issue of piracy was not pointed out until after I commented, I would not have done so had the issue been raised in the thread prior to my posting. Thanks for pointing that out, but no thanks for seeking to find a way to criticise me...

Actually is was pointed out by the mod two posts prior to yours or I would not have seen the need to give you any grief.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudxdresser

Re: quicksand video

Postby mudxdresser » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:42 pm

My fault in not reading more carefully, I don't generally read in detail unless it is on a topic I'm interested in, I just quickly scan on through. Reading back through I see that the issue of it not being allowed to be posted here was dealt with in the 4th post which is why I blew by it, it had been dealt with and yet the original question about the file being too large had not been addressed so, since the poster wasn't being banned for the whole episode, it didn't register on my piracy meter.

And still doesn't as I was only addressing a technical issue of potential interest to all. And, not being all that familar with the details of "Sexually Broken", I cut the dude some slack as, and let's be honest here, exactly what consitutes piracy varies greatly among us all. Some of the nuances are very fine and I generally respect the differences in my definition and those of others whether more liberal or more rigid. I've also generally observed that folks will say they believe one thing about piracy when they know they're speaking "on the record" yet practice something completely different when they think otherwise.

Return to “Technical”