Metal Music Vid - F deep mud swamp

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
MichaelL_Photo

Metal Music Vid - F deep mud swamp

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:12 am

Hi Folks,

There is a music video - Wetland - by the symphonic metal group, Shield of Wings, which was released earlier this week:

https://youtu.be/39hbEP04IKw

The female lead singer walks into a swamp, sinks and crawls through the mud & water (at some points quick thick, at other points watery), then gets pulled out - nice coverage at the end.

I do wish the swamp segments were longer, but this is a nice effort, with very good camera angles and focus. Plus, the song mentions quicksand many times.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

Theo

Re: Metal Music Vid - F deep mud swamp

Postby Theo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:01 am

Cool! Not a bad song either, and death metal isn't even my favorite genre. If ever there was a theme song for QSF, this would be it!

Thanks for sharing Mike!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

TK421

Postby TK421 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:48 am

Good find and pretty Cool video!

As for the music, eh not quite my pace. I'm still hooked on Unleash the Archers' "Apex" (I'm sorry but Britneys voice crushes it) and I probably would have lost my shit if I saw Alissa White-Gluz in a similar scenario :wink:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Flyboy227

Postby Flyboy227 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:43 pm

Theo wrote:Cool! Not a bad song either, and death metal isn't even my favorite genre. If ever there was a theme song for QSF, this would be it!

Thanks for sharing Mike!

I agree, it's a pretty good song. However, it isn't death metal. It's symphonic metal.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:21 am

Flyboy227 wrote:I agree, it's a pretty good song. However, it isn't death metal. It's symphonic metal.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm no expert in genres :lol: It does say something about death metal on their channel, but it also says symphonic metal.

I like your username, do you fly? If you don't mind me asking.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:42 am

For a mainstream effort by people that we are pretty sure don't know about us, that is pretty decent. I do like the song, and she gets extra points for doing my favorite thing for a girl to do in a swamp -- trashing a white dress. Yesss!

That place reminds me of some of the first mud sites I explored. Especially all the little green things that intermix in the muck!

And on that note, I can't help but hope that she didn't really take a mouthful of honest-to-God swamp goo to spit out. I'm hoping it was a safe, and edible, pre-made substitute. As much as I did love swishing around in places like that, I would not put it in my mouth. I bet if you looked at a drop of it under a microscope, it would be pretty active.

Nessie

TK421

Postby TK421 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:18 am

Nessie wrote: I bet if you looked at a drop of it under a microscope, it would be pretty active.

Nessie

Probably one of my fondest memories from Bio Class in Middle School...Swamp Water specimen under the microscope. :lol: :mrgreen:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Flyboy227

Postby Flyboy227 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:13 am

Theo wrote:
Flyboy227 wrote:I agree, it's a pretty good song. However, it isn't death metal. It's symphonic metal.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm no expert in genres :lol: It does say something about death metal on their channel, but it also says symphonic metal.

I like your username, do you fly? If you don't mind me asking.

Not yet. But I am an a geek.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Flyboy227 wrote:Not yet. But I am an a geek.

What's holding ya back? Get to da plane boss! (Or get to the choppa! If you prefer helos, or both, like me :D ) I'm a little beyond an aviation geek.

Return to “Nuggets”