Quicksand odds and ends

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
gamwam

Re: Quicksand odds and ends

Postby gamwam » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Green Heart wrote:
Lord Malaphus wrote:
joedeep130535 wrote:why not both of them!!?

Some prefer both. Some prefer just the female. I preferred the male. Different strokes for different folks what can I say? ;)

Yet another "Hey guys look im gay!" post.

Do you ever get tired?

that a bit of a harsh and uncalled for response Green Heart don't you think?

Lord Malaphus

Postby Lord Malaphus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:50 pm

[quote="gamwam"

that a bit of a harsh and uncalled for response Green Heart don't you think?
[/quote]

Thanks for your concern Gamwam! It's a bit my fault though. I am a bit to open,and forthright about my fantasies. I really should create a separate home for the more extreme ones.
Beyond caring. My last straw is gone.

atoka44

Postby atoka44 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:58 am

I personally saw nothing wrong with your post, LM. You were just expressing your opinion, something that should be encouraged in not just this community, but all of them. Green Heart was entirely at fault on this one, so don't think lesser of yourself for having a preference and being open about it.

Lord Malaphus

Postby Lord Malaphus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

atoka44 wrote:I personally saw nothing wrong with your post, LM. You were just expressing your opinion, something that should be encouraged in not just this community, but all of them. Green Heart was entirely at fault on this one, so don't think lesser of yourself for having a preference and being open about it.

Thanks to you also atoka44. Much appreciated!
Beyond caring. My last straw is gone.

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 am

Ok, I'm a little pissed. Can't I just post a pic without causing controversy? There are some women here, as well as some men who identify as gay, and needless to say, lots of straight men. But whenever I post something I'm just hoping ANYBODY will appreciate it. Not necessarily women, straight men, or gay men. I post whatever I find. So here I post a pic that has a woman AND a man in it, a guy likes it and mentions the man in the pic, and somebody has to poke fun at him for saying anything. And why do I feel that if LM had made the same comment about the WOMAN, NOBODY would would have said a thing, except maybe to agree with what he said? Lord M., my apologies. I NEVER meant to embarass you, and I never dreamed anyone would say anything more than maybe "nice pic". :evil:

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 am

rhinodynamo wrote:Ok, I'm a little pissed. Can't I just post a pic without causing controversy? There are some women here, as well as some men who identify as gay, and needless to say, lots of straight men. But whenever I post something I'm just hoping ANYBODY will appreciate it. Not necessarily women, straight men, or gay men. I post whatever I find. So here I post a pic that has a woman AND a man in it, a guy likes it and mentions the man in the pic, and somebody has to poke fun at him for saying anything. And why do I feel that if LM had made the same comment about the WOMAN, NOBODY would would have said a thing, except maybe to agree with what he said? Lord M., my apologies. I NEVER meant to embarass you, and I never dreamed anyone would say anything more than maybe "nice pic". :evil:

Rarely do we get both sexes represented in a nice image like that. Good find and thanks for posting it.

Oh what the Hell...

The last thing you will ever do is embarrass his Lordship. It's got nothing at all to do with his being gay. He's the Al Sharpton of qs gay guys and any amount of attention thrills him to death. He's been on this board under different identities and each time his only goal is to create as much drama as possible by screeching "I'm gay!" with every sentence. Nobody can say anything without being labeled some kind of bigot but the truth his he's just annoying as hell and that's his goal. Nobody cares what his orientation, or race, or blood type, or anything else is.

Do I wish Green Heart had kept his mouth shut? Maybe. Controversy isn't what we come here for. At least most of us.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:20 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:....Do I wish Green Heart had kept his mouth shut? Maybe. Controversy isn't what we come here for. At least most of us.

You're right.

The problem is that there is a tiny percentage of members who are here to use the board (us) for their own entertainment. And the whole while it takes the membership to reach a general consensus that we are being aggressed on, sucks ass.

The good news is that periods between the uber-trolls are relatively long (meaning this period will be relatively short).
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 pm

My apologies to the innocent bystanders for the mess I helped make. I knew full well what I was getting into with that one.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Um... in an effort to bring things back on track, here's some more images....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ace

Postby Ace » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:45 am

voidexistensia wrote:And don't worry too much about me Duncan. It's not like we'll ever meet or anything!

Hahaha, what the actual fuck am I reading? Is it just me, or does that almost sound like a physical threat?

Return to “Nuggets”