Dead Man's Creek

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
spunkee311

Re: Dead Man's Creek

Postby spunkee311 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am

dlodoski wrote:It can be found here http://www.wavemovies.com/

Yeah just type in Quicksand in the search for videos and all their videos with quicksand will pull up. I think most of them have pics of some sort.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 am

What somewhat puts me off is the fact that they are all quicksand DEATHS. It is the quicksand peril that excites me, not the demise, and I like that Club MPV stuff has a pretty good 50/50 mix between the grim and non-grim scenes. I enjoy the grim scenes too, because what makes quicksand exciting is that there is that possibility of demise. Of course I know in advance whether a scene is going to have a grim ending or not, but when it does that's OK beccause that is the story of THAT scene, that perhaps there was a possibility of escape but she didn't suceeed. But if a producer does nothing but grim scenes then it is no longer a possibility of death or survival, they are just videos of doom.

I dunno what it is... if I bought DVDs where every scene features a grim ending I would feel more dirty or something.

DaegonNeo

Postby DaegonNeo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 am

I kinda agree with you man. I suppose, even when it comes to this, you don't want to be too dirty, do you? I don't either, which is why I prefer my quicksand videos to be nude free.

Of course, my opinions are as I've stated, and nobody should take offense at them. I'm not trying to make an argument here on what's good and right. I think everyone knows what's good and decent, and what's not. That is not a subject for debate, because it's about as unchangable as gravity. Don't feel bound by my opinions. Do what you want, and live with your decisions.

...so...Yeah, I'd like to see this clip sometime, but I don't feel as guilty as sad that its a grim scene. Don't these scenes just make you want to go out and rescue someone?
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

"Tolerance is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
-Socrates

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Yeah I like a good damsel in distress scene... and I like the idea of rescuing a damsel in distress.

But unlike yourself, I don't prefer my videos nude-free. ;) I've no problems with sexiness in videos! But yeah, a video of "Greatest Quicksand Deaths" is just too grim for me, too dark. Might be a turn-on at first, but as each death gets followed by another and another it would become a turn-off instead.

Return to “Nuggets”