Dead Man's Creek the Other Girl

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
qs_69

Dead Man's Creek the Other Girl

Postby qs_69 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Here's the other girl in the quicksand scene at the end of movie...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Dead Man's Creek the Other Girl

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Okay, I kind of let this go on a bit but I guess it's time to say something. I know it wasn't spelled out as such in the "Nuggets" headline so it was a bit of a gray area. Now we've made it more clear -

Share Your Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Mainstream media finds are ok, but material created by the community should be posted in the proper forums.

Posting a few "fair use" vidcaps is probably okay in this instance but when you do so you need to tell everyone where they came from. Give the folks who created and sell this video a chance to benefit from your generosity. These aren't really "finds" as such because they are available to everyone and well known within the community of quicksand fetishism.

If you can't post the title of the video and where people can buy it then you need to find out first.

This really needs to be in the "Other Producers" area and it should be put there by the producers themselves.

Feel free to discuss it, link to it, etc. but always please give credit where credit is due.

Thanks - Have a nice day - 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

qs_69

Postby qs_69 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Okay, I kind of let this go on a bit but I guess it's time to say something. I know it wasn't spelled out as such in the "Nuggets" headline so it was a bit of a gray area. Now we've made it more clear -

Share Your Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Mainstream media finds are ok, but material created by the community should be posted in the proper forums.

Posting a few "fair use" vidcaps is probably okay in this instance but when you do so you need to tell everyone where they came from. Give the folks who created and sell this video a chance to benefit from your generosity. These aren't really "finds" as such because they are available to everyone and well known within the community of quicksand fetishism.

If you can't post the title of the video and where people can buy it then you need to find out first.

This really needs to be in the "Other Producers" area and it should be put there by the producers themselves.

Feel free to discuss it, link to it, etc. but always please give credit where credit is due.

Thanks - Have a nice day - 8-)

Oops sorry, if you want to delete the 2 posts feel free to. The scene where the pics came from was from WAVE Production's "Quicksand at Dead Man's Creek." The same scene is also on their video "WAVE's Most Gruesome Quicksand Deaths." Both videos can be purchased from their web site http://wavemovies.com/wave.html , put "quicksand" into the find videos search box and it will bring them up along with a few others.

MRBee

Postby MRBee » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Ive never actually heard about that before. looks old, Is there a preview of it?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 pm

it is old, but good! and it looks like all the proper attribution is up now, right? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

qs_69 wrote:.....Oops sorry, if you want to delete the 2 posts feel free to. The scene where the pics came from was ...

No worries. :)

This episode revealed a deficiency in the Nuggets Forum description. This has been remedied.

So, in all honesty, the mistake was mine.

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Nuggets”