I think, on topic :)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.

Nessie
Producer

Re: I think, on topic :)

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

Whoahhhh!

No matter what kind of muddy human you think is attractive, there oughta be somebody for YOU in this video! This is a lot of muddy nakedidity!

Hey, I gotta point it out. The location is revealed in the video's description! We can all try to find this!

Have our resident video producers been there yet? Do any of them think they'll go?

Good find!

Nessie

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 am

Its hard to really see but from the look of the video camera that video must be fairly old. It appears to be a VHS.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:36 am

Sigh. . . I must have done something really, really nasty in a past life, to miss out on these things. ** (flashes back a few lifetimes) ** Oh- right. There were those couple little incidents. . .
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 am

Fred588 wrote:Its hard to really see but from the look of the video camera that video must be fairly old. It appears to be a VHS.

I wondered about that too.

But it's okay. Mud doesn't show age. I'm sure it's just as soft, smooth and beautiful now as it was when it landed the starring role in that video.

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm

funny thing nude is not neccessarily sexy tho' i thought the guy in the hat had a bit of style!!
wish i could reach that beach !

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 pm

excellent vintage videos!! Even the clothing and hair looks like early 80's or older. It looks like there is a rock dam in the background that has been breached. Likely this is the bottom of an old quarry settling pond that now has houses on it.

But dang what a party that would have been!!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 am

Awesome find, thanks! Looks like a lot of fun!

micky3277

Postby micky3277 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 pm

A bit of digging turned up that this was (and possibly still is) an annual party thrown by Bill Plympton near Portland, OR. Here is a link to a page which discusses mostly his life, but also this party. http://www.awn.com/mag/issue1.3/articles/segall1.3.html

FTA
Bill grew up in Oregon City, Oregon, by the Clackamas River; his parents still live there and he keeps in touch with many childhood friends. He goes back there every year without fail to throw a barbecue beside a mud lake that has formed on the Clackamas. What happens at this annual "Mud Party"? "One hundred fifty people get stoned, take their clothes off and wallow in the mud," says Bill. "It's like warm chocolate pudding." When fellow Clackamas County native Tonya Harding made headlines the other year, Plympton added another party in her "honor."

Return to “Nuggets”