Star Maidens grabs

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
suckedin

Star Maidens grabs

Postby suckedin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I did some grabs of the male scene. It's in the episode called 'What have the done to the rain?'. Basically, the acid rain is eroding the planet's crust and a group of men on the surface get caught in mudslides etc. In one scene, a guy sinks part way up his boots into the mud, but the others pull him out. Later, (I think its the same guy), one of the group wanders into a mud hole and drowns in water-with-sawdust type quicksand. The others are about two feet from him, but somehow fail to reach him. The pit is obviously just been dug out with something like a JCB and you can see the straight edges. Nota great scene, but it made an impression of me in my youth:). The only plus for me is that all the guys wear riding boots as part of their outfits:).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hurry !...I'm being sucked under!"!"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Star Maidens grabs

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Nice clear framegrabs. The scene wasn't bad, as I recall. The sqaure edges do stand out, but you have to appreciate the effort. Too many producers go cheap and either have their actors fake it in an obviously shallow puddle, or worse, just move the camera upwards... or cut away before a submergence to show an empty puddle.

Thanks for your efforts to get these up. :)

Return to “Nuggets”