Discovered new Scene on Youtube today (f)...

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
rhinodynamo

Discovered new Scene on Youtube today (f)...

Postby rhinodynamo » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 am

I just discovered this scene today on Youtube. It is 2 years old and I can't believe this is my first time seeing it. I keeping imaging myself stuck with her. EXTREMELY hot. I'm sure it's been posted before but I couldn't find it, so I apologize if this post is a repeat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6lZncgeX6c

Viridian

Re: Discovered new Scene on Youtube today (f)...

Postby Viridian » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:02 am

You do realise this is our producer, right?

viewforum.php?f=6
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm sorry Viridian, it was late and I was a little drunk when I found this. I just didnt make the connection. So glad this exists. Don't think I ever realized QSFans was so vast.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm

I revisit this scene often. The model is so hot!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Yeh, I shot that some 7-8 years ago, and put it up on my original YouTube account, before they axed it, as a freebie to the community. Part of my original cork set - I do miss it. The model was hot, but not a very good actress. I got some excellent photos, though - maybe I should put up a thread on "old DIDVP photos by Mike..." and share some of that old stuff (much of which has never been released [photos that is, videos are pretty much all released]).

Mike
Former owner of DIDVP
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

Lukicia 13

Postby Lukicia 13 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:33 am

MichaelL_Photo wrote:Yeh, I shot that some 7-8 years ago, and put it up on my original YouTube account, before they axed it, as a freebie to the community. Part of my original cork set - I do miss it. The model was hot, but not a very good actress. I got some excellent photos, though - maybe I should put up a thread on "old DIDVP photos by Mike..." and share some of that old stuff (much of which has never been released [photos that is, videos are pretty much all released]).

Mike
Former owner of DIDVP

That sounds like a good idea 8-)

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:47 am

Lukicia 13 wrote:
MichaelL_Photo wrote:Yeh, I shot that some 7-8 years ago, and put it up on my original YouTube account, before they axed it, as a freebie to the community. Part of my original cork set - I do miss it. The model was hot, but not a very good actress. I got some excellent photos, though - maybe I should put up a thread on "old DIDVP photos by Mike..." and share some of that old stuff (much of which has never been released [photos that is, videos are pretty much all released]).

Mike
Former owner of DIDVP

That sounds like a good idea 8-)

Seconded

Return to “Nuggets”