Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
luckykid77

Re: Game Bog

Postby luckykid77 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:19 pm

DIDLilGirls wrote:
elefseus wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Super Mario 3D World has quicksand in Conkdor Canyon (Level 2-1) with both Peach and Rosalina being playable. I've also soon that in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, there is mud in Tiny Arena that you can sink in. In that game, you can play as Coco Bandicoot and five other girls, altogether known as the Nitro Squad: Tawna, Isabelle, Liz, Ami, and Megumi.

I think I also recal there being mud also in "Temple Turmoil" and "Assembly Lane" Crash Nitro Kart, though I think that it's probably been "Toned Down" in Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled...

That's a shame. Regardless, I hope elefseus records some sinking in those games...

Super Mario 3D World and Crash Nitro Kart are feasible for recording on my part, while Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled isn't, considering that there is no PC release in sight, as of this reply.

If you have an HDMI game capture device and own one of the systems (PS4, Xbox One, or Switch), you could record it although you'll need to disable HDCP if recording from PS4, and you must have the original Nintendo Switch to record gameplay since the new Switch Lite lacks any means to output to a TV. However, these game capture devices aren't cheap which is why I prefer to use OBS which works well especially if you have a recent NVIDIA or AMD card that allows hardware encoding and a good processor.

Good News, I got one of those Game Capture devices last christmas

Though it records big files, but it's worth the upload times...

Here's a recording of Tawna:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... 1MlhaVYQPk

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Nice! A friendly hint for if you're going to record more: if you do the Time Attack mode, you can undergo a race without opponents, so you'll be free to explore the track as you wish.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Apparently in the first DLC expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Isle of Armor will feature bogs and sand dunes. Fingers crossed... 8-)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 pm

DJlurker wrote:Apparently in the first DLC expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Isle of Armor will feature bogs and sand dunes. Fingers crossed... 8-)

That would be a good way to make up for the National Dex being cut...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:50 pm

DJlurker wrote:Apparently in the first DLC expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Isle of Armor will feature bogs and sand dunes. Fingers crossed... 8-)

I knew they'd do bogs again. I simply knew it. My intent has now gone from kind o' considering to nicely considering.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:33 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:

I knew they'd do bogs again. I simply knew it. My intent has now gone from kind o' considering to nicely considering.

Still not worthwhile to me...

domonkashiu

Postby domonkashiu » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:07 am

Any sinking in game is worth for me :lol:
Just hope that there IS sinking spot (like previous game) and that the character has a reaction (even without, I would be happy) :)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:18 am

Any screenshots of this?

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:18 am

SinkerCutie wrote:

Any screenshots of this?

Not yet, I got this from the official website...

flarestriker

Postby flarestriker » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:56 pm

It was only recently announced. You have to give it time for more details.

Return to “Nuggets”