Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
quagmire_uk

Re: Game Bog

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Ah, I had to use a VPN to change my region and make it seem like I was in the US, rather than in the UK. I guess that site is US only for some reason.

But yes, thank you so much! That is really bloody amazing.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Basically, my idea is to have the chance for the girls to sink without worry of death. Though the extra pleasurable effects will help.

Your wish is granted (very soon) by the Genie of the Swamp......Hope you like. ;)

mudwishgranted.gif

(No, the genie is not one of my video characters... ;) )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:57 am

BogDog wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Basically, my idea is to have the chance for the girls to sink without worry of death. Though the extra pleasurable effects will help.

Your wish is granted (very soon) by the Genie of the Swamp......Hope you like. ;)

Funny...I always thought that said genie was female.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 pm

She'd look funny with that beard (resisting urge to Photoshop long, wavy hair on the unsuspecting djinn...) :lol:

The video is done. I rendered it to movie format, spotted bugs or a need for more additions, then did it again, over 20 times at an hour per render session. Ya gotta have patience with this hobby :? But I wanted it to be a perfect as possible, and also to include all proper credits this time too. I think I came close. The story is a little sad, but I always enjoy a smile at the very end.

I even created my own logo for it and for future releases:

bogdogproductionslogo1.jpg

Release day is probably Wednesday. I have regretted quick releases before after spotting flaws post-premier, sometimes just a missing capital letter or period in a text balloon, sometimes more.....Gonna get it right this time......I'm picky about detail. 8-)

So get ready for "Jenn - Muddy Ecstasy Deux" (French for "two") in 2 days! I'm gonna go preview it again! :D

(EDIT) Spoke too soon. Just spotted something. Fixing it now. ;)

jennfen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BogDog on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:46 pm

BogDog wrote:She'd look funny with that beard (resisting urge to Photoshop long, wavy hair on the unsuspecting djinn...) :lol:

I meant that I thought the swamp genie was female before you posted that pic.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:40 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
BogDog wrote:She'd look funny with that beard (resisting urge to Photoshop long, wavy hair on the unsuspecting djinn...) :lol:

I meant that I thought the swamp genie was female before you posted that pic.

Yeah, I caught that. Just kidding around. ;) Truly, until now I have never heard of a "swamp genie". Sorry if I caused confusion.

Glad I reviewed the new video again. I spotted yet another item to fix. This is more complex than it appears.

This is what Nero Video looks like when I started, with empty tracks. Windows Movie Maker is similar but has less capabilities:
Click on pics for full-size image...)
Untitled.jpg

And this how it looks with completed movie loaded, for some idea of how much effort is involved. I blanked out some of the imagery and labels as to not give away spoilers before the premier. When editing I can stretch the tracks out to the side so I can work on just one portion (see second pic):
screenshot.nero jenn muddyecstasy 2_01.jpg

With tracks stretched-out.....
Untitled-2.jpg

This image labels what all the tracks are for. VERY useful proggy for assembling video clips into a movie or creating slideshows from still imagery:
screenshot.nero jenn muddyecstasy 2_02.jpg

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:49 am

The newest movie has been released! Details in the HOME MOVIES forum room.

Enjoy!

hiimawesome

Postby hiimawesome » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Amazing, thanks man!!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Does anyone have new videogame quicksand screenshots or vids?

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 am

i forgot i had these :oops: i know gta 5 is dead but still i thought i'd post these while i remember
obviously both characters are 18+
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Return to “Nuggets”